[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I live in Fredericksburg. I haven't met any Soul Cal players yet. Are there any general areas where people meet and play games?

I live in Fredericksburg. I haven't met any Soul Cal players yet. Are there any general areas where people meet and play games?

I think you're out of luck. I'm in northern VA and there's no casuals going on around here. Seems like it's online or nothing if you live in VA unless you wanna drive mad far

You moved here chaoticity? Yeah, not too much for SC, I'm somewhat near Tiamat I think but not sure if there's gonna be anymore planned tourneys. It's more of a tekken area.

yeah I don't know of any tournaments planned for VA in the future. wehitbuttons isn't gonna hold it anymore based on the fact the next 3 tournaments they announced don't have it

also I quit this game >_>

yeah I don't know of any tournaments planned for VA in the future. wehitbuttons isn't gonna hold it anymore based on the fact the next 3 tournaments they announced don't have it

also I quit this game >_>
Why quit? Me I keep going back n forth with this game, dunno how long it's gonna last tho

good shit coming out to ECT. i don't think i got to play any of you. hopefully i can get some games in with the MD/VA/WV crew sometime.

I live in a small town in VA called gloucester. im only 17 lol but I play SCV well if anyone wants to come some time. There is NOTHING HERE. EVER.

If at any short notice, I actually would offer to volunteer myself to run a weekly for SCV. I'll be looking for any helpers if anyone who reads this is interested in either helping out OR would like to participate in a weekly tournament in Arbutus.

[Jul 25, 2012] Local Battles - Wednesday Night Xanbats (Arbutus, MD)
http://8wayrun.com/threads/jul-25-2012-wnx-soul-calibur-5-weekly-tournament-arbutus-md.11607/

We're trying to hold a weekly for Soulcalibur at Xanadu Games in Baltimore/Arbutus, MD. This can be a time for Maryland's players again to come out and show support and also enjoy time with fellow players offline for either tournaments OR casuals. EVO may have passed, so there is a fair chance for SCV to still make it for next year's event. Who knows, maybe next year, some Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland players will rep it up at next year's showdown. I'll try to set weeklies up for this Wednesday (tomorrow), August 1st, August 8th and August 15th. I'll also try to place down some Tekken 6 events on August the 1st and the 8th to get the community hype to get ready for TTT2's release. All this can be possible, so let's get back in the games for the local scene. Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (if not in the works already at Xanadu) may have a showing tournament-wise if all goes well with this.

ALRIGHT! IT'S GO TIME!... :sc2maxi2:

If anyone doesn't mind going to the Baltimore area for a cookout at $15 a head, come out to a Xanadu Monthly this Saturday.
Games AND food...
I'm only jus' sayin'.

Well. I am in Gloucester Va if anyone is near. (Close to Williamsburg). Getting my new xbox end of this week so I will be preparing myself for offline play eventually.

Back