[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

You should have come and said hello.

I had to play Malek first round. Worst luck ever. I hadn't heard of him until like a week or two ago, and didn't even know who he played. Maaaaaad unprepared.

I wish SC2 was on Saturday so I could have played it. Had to bounce early on Sunday. Oh, well.

I didn't catch that. I was on the tekken side of the room the entire time. I only came to the SC side when I was called and left as soon as I finished my match.

haha I just now looked at the NEC brackets(kinda late I know) I was one win away from losers semis
I'm even more proud of myself then before

Wow it is quite dead here. No posts since last year lol. Step your game up people. There's a tournament in Philly on Feb 26th (aka my birthday) that I'm flying all the way from Iraq for so I'm pretty sure that you guys in VA can make it.

dam man no posts in a month and then all of a sudden theres like 5 in 12 hours. I'd be down for that tourney in phili, but I got no ride and I'm kind of in the center of dc. If there are drivers, I'll help pay for gas or something.

I don't post much anymore but keith I want you to go and do well

take a grey hound or megabus up I know you can make it .there is a greyhound station in DC so go for it! Rep maryland for me. I know you aren't a scrub and will beast on peeps

Come on east coast..

CEO 2011's 2 month countdown is about to begin.. it's the ONLY MAJOR east-coast tournament hosting/streaming SCIV. Everyone in the South Eastern region should make it and represent for Calibur!! This is looking to be big, show your support.

CEO 2011 FGC Orlando, FL June 10th-12th / Check here for lot's more info !!

Back