[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

the prinny game for PSP looks insanely cool. except the 10 second load time at the start of the vid. the graphics are nice and smooth looking and you play as a prinny in an action sidescroller...what could be better?!

Hmmm....

Alright, its time for some games. Moroha, Beta, Huda, and everyone else. Lets set up a time to get this stuff done. Hell im off for some serious games. People can come to my place if they want. ( I only got one HD t.v and one ps3 ...so people would have to bring equipment if alot of players want to come ) I'd be more than happy to have sessions if people want to come.

Message me, or better...just call me if you have my number.

Moroha, GGAC, lets do it.

P.S My Voldo and Sets have gotten real stupid.....lol!!!!

Games at my place Saturday night. Last week I had 17 people over. Hoping to have another good turnout this week as well.

funny I see that post and I'm a Platinum Colonel now XD

whodat: cool

*looks at tags* who da hell put cryamat there. dun make me add some of my own.

Hey guys, we're starting back up games at UMBC this Wednesday assumign the weather isn't rough. If you're worried that the weather is shitty and people aren't going to be there, that's cool, we've got a whole semester in front of us.

Come see my Cassandra that baffled Misato at C3 casuals, the Cassandra that scraped Promethius 2-0 in tournament, that smoked an embarassed SW Beta six rounds in a row, that makes DakkonFury want to play my character, that regularly smashes Kutsuki and quite possibly has the best custom on the E.C

COME SEE ME

Edit: This is an example of the kind of scrapes you can find at UMBC weeklies. If you missed these gems the first time, go get some popcorn

Lmao....

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Poor Beta..

Well, ill be up on Wednesday. Moroha, don't put on your panties yet, i've just begun the rape party.

Weather looking like shit. While I'm sure some UMBC campus players will show up, COME SEE ME next week lol. :( Tiamat! Millionz! Whodat! UMBC next week imo

Back