[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I didn't see anything posted and I wasn't told about anything so I didn't come. I have to catch two buses to get there, and one of them takes a real long time to get there. Not to mention every time that I decide to go there, its cold as shit. Thats really annoying...

Ill show up next week, provided its posted and its not REALLY cold. Also....NC regionals?

The tournament was posted sir, but no doubt many missed it. I would like to go to NC regional, let's talk about it at next week's meeting.

Alright. Ill be there on Wensday next week. Lol. You should post a link in this thread like you did the last time for the tournaments. I notice it easier from here, lol.

No playing you in tekken was stupid. It got to the point where we knew the characters and each other so well that we were limited to 3 moves. If one person decides to do anything other than those 3 moves then they lost.

No playing you in tekken was stupid. It got to the point where we knew the characters and each other so well that we were limited to 3 moves. If one person decides to do anything other than those 3 moves then they lost.
That's high level Tekken for ya.

I moved back to Virginia last night... I would really like to get more in depth with SC4. Hit me up sometime guys 843-727-5433 Jermaine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You drop Raven and I'll drop you. ***angry face***

Right now, Yoshi is winning over Nigga Gaiden.

EDIT: lolololololololol According to the most recent tier lists from Arcadia (I think), Raven is the worst character in Tekken BR. 2nd worst is Yoshimitsu.

Boy, do I know how to pick 'em, eh?

Low Tier Hero is me.

PS: Fuck namco.

I didn't have internet for most of Saturday, all of Sunday, until this afternoon. some cable was cut blah. ill put up the matches I had with Commi and Whodat soon, woulda been up saturday if i could get online

Right now, Yoshi is winning over Nigga Gaiden.

EDIT: lolololololololol According to the most recent tier lists from Arcadia (I think), Raven is the worst character in Tekken BR. 2nd worst is Yoshimitsu.

Boy, do I know how to pick 'em, eh?

Low Tier Hero is me.

PS: Fuck namco.
You're bad.

Come to my tournament.

I didn't have internet for most of Saturday, all of Sunday, until this afternoon. some cable was cut blah. ill put up the matches I had with Commi and Whodat soon, woulda been up saturday if i could get online

Was that a campus wide thing? I can imagine a lot of kids on a campus being screwed without internet for a couple days.

Yeah it was, we could only access the main CNU site and email, nothing else from saturday afternoon to monday afternoon. For classes with internet related homework I bet some of them got extension, but nothing for me personally, though I couldn't do two of the things I wanted to work on over the weekend.

For those who don't know, I'm having the get together on Friday night this time instead of Saturday since the tournament is Saturday. I get off work at 5 so if anyone is free, come around 6.

Back