[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

2:21 was some serious shit, though.
Had to watch the
to rinse the image of fail from my eyes.

This better not be in the new movie.

Hope you cats had fun at Huda's place today.

Beta it was good games.

Funniest match in the history of SC occured.
Full health combo.

- Nightmare runs infront of Rapheals face from the beginning of the stage, all the way to the end...carrying the screen until it goes to the end of the stage- ( Nightmare had to be running a good 8seconds, LOL! )
-Nightmare stops
- Does 2{k} GS KK Ftw

Even Lin laughed, and I never see that guy laugh that hard..so I know it had to be funny as hell.

Pssh, one ring out and nubs are jumping on the wagon. I'm not going to hear it from someone who was too scared to even show! We won't talk about how I whupped that filthy Voldo with a weak char neither.

BTW we're all losing ranking. Mofos forum wide are padding their scores by holding basements tournaments so we gotta do the same!

Back to serious business at hand. Hudathans very right. We are all losing rank to nobodys. Beta...you and the gang gotta start coming so we can hold these tournaments. Betas also right... ^_^; We need to have Bi-weeklys or weeklies..or something.

Losing rank....not my idea of funny. lol.

Suggestions.... >.>;

Then don't complain about rank, good sir.

I don't give a shit about rank either way, so any option is fine with me. :D

Guilty as charged. You got me.

EDIT:
Had to double post for this shit.

Fuck Nightmare. Kratos is the real deal.
A real manly man in a SC game, finally.

You know guys, I think I kind of care about SC again. :D

Gonna be forever before we can play the game in a legit way. We'll have the man's game that is Tekken.

Truth. Tekken is the man's game.

I'll have to whore top tiers, though. Fuck low tier Raven.

Back