[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

Eh, Tekken is shit. However, T6 looks promising. Ill be using Hwoarang, Asuka, and Yoshimitsu as usual.
>.>;

So..
SC barbaque? >.>;

The tekken 6 E3 trailer is no joke. Sick music, and Co-Op Tekken Force mode!! I am satisfied now.

After I master blaze blu like I did street fighter 4 I'll switch to tekken and demoralize kids like david and roosevelt with my 100% combos it's gonna be glorious.

David do you ever want your camera back, just give me the rest of the cables I'll keep it.

I was reading some sc2 stuff on srk, and it brought me to this:

[youtube=]NUOvNRyw8UI[/youtube]

*sheds tear*

I liked Sc2. It was a decent game. Honestly, I still think SC4 is the best one, simply because of the CF system. It forces turtlers to go to hell. SC2 was really balanced though ( with the exception of Ivy..lol. ) Whereas SC4 has some balance issues.

SC2 was hardly balanced, just that the roster isn't as huge as it is in SC4. X was more of a bitch than Ivy in 2 anyways imo.

Just making my random appearance. Last time I came to this site was April 19th. lol.

I'll have to whore top tiers, though. Fuck low tier Raven.

Bruce is top tier now. YAHOOOOOO!!!

Just making my random appearance. Last time I came to this site was April 19th. lol.

Bruce is top tier now. YAHOOOOOO!!!

Brother!!!

Damn, man. I've missed you (no homo).
We gotta meet up and get some VF5 games in.

When T6 drops, I think we might be Bruce bros instead of Raven bros this time around. I need me some top tier action. I've been messing with low tiers for too many years now, except Slayer in GG, but GG doesn't matter.

But yeah, man. You know where to hit me up. I'll let you know when I'm free one of these days. Got another buddy I've been wanting to visit in Alexandria, so I might bounce over to your place from there if you're free.

I'll try and play that mafia game more too, lol.

Guys, im thinking of holding a monthly at the end of June. Just to let everyone know. Ima be in PA 15-26 but when I get back im going to try and set something up. You guys should come >.>;

Back