[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

yeah, I got it already ,hope it works.

-__- And I meet a guy from my hometown on XBL who is living at alexandra now. (The funny thing is he can't speak cantonese at all !, he pretty much grow up here.)

He has a decent Mitsu,so we might can play him offline sometimes

XDD nope , he just preparing for the driver license ,i guess he will get a car soon . living around springfield mall

lol ,I am not hiding . I made a post in last page told hows my schedule would be
I know I'm just teasing ;p

wow..NOVA has 5 people that could potentially play SC4

Friday night fight nights anyone?

Oh and I heard you was in Japan for a while ,Millionz ,you must be a tekken beast right now XDD
I'm ok ^_^V

I'm back...

What's going on everyone? Randy Savage aka "Superman" aka "Sc2kilik" (back in the day) here under my new name just letting everyone know I'm back in the community as well as my rooomate Josh "Grem" Griffith. We're gearing up for T6 but we're picking up SC4 again sometime soon. In the meantime I'm raping people at Halo 3, my gamertag is Ed Hardy Model so hit me up if you get on XBL and want. Also ever since my absence in the calibur community I've been doing some mma training at a Gracie jui jitsu academy in Raleigh, NC and I love to watch, roll and discuss mma so if your into that hit me up as well.

Here's everything you'll need to know to keep in touch with me just in case I don't make an appearance here in awhile again, however I'm going to try my best to post frequently again, keep in touch and it's good to be back and see/hear from old friends.

myspace.com/savage_1985
facebook.com/edhardymodel
http://www.modelmayhem.com/savage1985

Happy dreamcast 10th anniversary!! A time to remember the good old days when sega actually made good games.

Playing my copy of REZ that whodat wants to steal from me ^_^

today is also when ff8 was released 10 years ago. not nearly as important I admit, but still I just wanted to point that out because I remember it vividly.

jet set radio for the win, bitches.

I'm back...

What's going on everyone? Randy Savage aka "Superman" aka "Sc2kilik" (back in the day) here under my new name just letting everyone know I'm back in the community as well as my rooomate Josh "Grem" Griffith. We're gearing up for T6 but we're picking up SC4 again sometime soon. In the meantime I'm raping people at Halo 3, my gamertag is Ed Hardy Model so hit me up if you get on XBL and want. Also ever since my absence in the calibur community I've been doing some mma training at a Gracie jui jitsu academy in Raleigh, NC and I love to watch, roll and discuss mma so if your into that hit me up as well.

Here's everything you'll need to know to keep in touch with me just in case I don't make an appearance here in awhile again, however I'm going to try my best to post frequently again, keep in touch and it's good to be back and see/hear from old friends.

myspace.com/savage_1985
Shout out to Josh for me, this is old school.

I'm back...

Shout out to Josh for me, this is old school.

No problem Hudathan will do. I already mentioned the new forums to him last night and told him we need to make an appearance sometime soon for the socials. You know man, you still come up from time to time in our SC experiences usually when alcohol is involved, haha. Hit me up man, my # is 304.283.6828, later.

Maryland, spread the word.

http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/small-09-16-2009-umbc-september-monthly-baltimore-t5093/

No problem Hudathan will do. I already mentioned the new forums to him last night and told him we need to make an appearance sometime soon for the socials. You know man, you still come up from time to time in our SC experiences usually when alcohol is involved, haha. Hit me up man, my # is 304.283.6828, later.
Y'all probably talk all kinds of shit!

I'm back...

myspace.com/savage_1985

Shit, you're a model?

I've been trying to get in the biz. I'll have to hit you up soon, if you don't mind.

And welcome back to the community!

EDIT: I see you're from frederick. You're closer to us germantown folk than anyone else that posts in here. When T6 drops, we should get together for some games.

Nah man, we definitely talk about how chill you are and how awesome your Raph is lol, and of course how you look like Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat lol. We're gonna try to make an appearance when Tekken 6 drops, Josh is pumped about the release.
My Raph's garbage now. You can only make so much happen with a character like that with my level of play. I cut my hair though so the likeness has been passed on. I remember when Josh played T5.0 Bryan when the game came out, tell me he's leveled up since then.

I'm back...

Shit, you're a model?

I've been trying to get in the biz. I'll have to hit you up soon, if you don't mind.

And welcome back to the community!

EDIT: I see you're from frederick. You're closer to us germantown folk than anyone else that posts in here. When T6 drops, we should get together for some games.

Yeah I do stuff from time to time, your best bet is hooking up with a friend(s) in photography at a local college, have them take some pics of you for their portfolio and have them give you copies of the pictures, then go to modelmayhem.com and start a portfolio. From there people will contact you eventually once you make enough contacts if your the look they need. Hope that helps man.

Yeah I'll definitely be down for some Tekken 6 socials when it drops and I'm sure my roomate would to. I just picked up Soul Calibur 4 again for Xbox 360 and I have to say I'm HORRIBLE, even scrub Mitsu's and Sets are beating me...so if anyone wants to go a few round on XBL my gamertag is Ed Hardy Model.

Oh and Huda, Idk man, we don't own a Tekken game currently so I'm sure he's no different than he was before lol.

Actually I just got done playing about 2-3 hours of SC4 online, I'm officially done, I lost to the dumbest shit ever, I'll start playing Tekken 6 when it comes out but from now on it's just Halo 3.

I'm back...

Actually I just got done playing about 2-3 hours of SC4 online, I'm officially done, I lost to the dumbest shit ever, I'll start playing Tekken 6 when it comes out but from now on it's just Halo 3.
That's what you get for being new at the game and playing the horrible online mode. Do yourself a favor and only play that game with people you trust. Tekken is going to be the truth but you gonna get mad at that joint too mark my words.

NOTICE:

Some last minute things came up at work and I will be busy for the next two nights. Games will still be at UMBC and everyone are welcome to come play, I simply will not be there to run a SC tournament. Keep an eye out this weekend for a new event for one of the upcoming Wednesdays.

I'm back...

That's what you get for being new at the game and playing the horrible online mode. Do yourself a favor and only play that game with people you trust. Tekken is going to be the truth but you gonna get mad at that joint too mark my words.

NOTICE:

Some last minute things came up at work and I will be busy for the next two nights. Games will still be at UMBC and everyone are welcome to come play, I simply will not be there to run a SC tournament. Keep an eye out this weekend for a new event for one of the upcoming Wednesdays.

I got beat by the scrubbiest shit ever on live yesterday. This Rock playing kept doing like :4::(B): the whole time and then picking me up with his grounded opponent grab and just tossing me everywhere, and when I broke his throw sometimes he would use this rediculous frame trap, I mean I'm seriously done with the game for good, I'm waiting for T6 I'm sure I'll get mad at that as well, I always do. Remember how mad I got at that X player when we were at that tourny in PA? I told him to fight me outside of the game and see if he wins, haha.

Back