[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

I'm back...

I got beat by the scrubbiest shit ever on live yesterday. This Rock playing kept doing like :4::(B): the whole time and then picking me up with his grounded opponent grab and just tossing me everywhere, and when I broke his throw sometimes he would use this rediculous frame trap, I mean I'm seriously done with the game for good, I'm waiting for T6 I'm sure I'll get mad at that as well, I always do. Remember how mad I got at that X player when we were at that tourny in PA? I told him to fight me outside of the game and see if he wins, haha.
Patience grasshopper.

yo im considered the best voldo on soul calibur4 ever since lil weapon left therez nobody that stands a chance agianst it mi xbox live gt iz xCRaZi rippinx im mostly on in da weekend but hardly on da weekdayz since skool started...... if anybody has any questions contact me im lookin to be in tournaments near me mi mainz voldo mi 2nd xianghua mi 3rd tira mi noob killer iz ivy mi play around character iz setsuka latr

lol ,ChRoNik come to offline ~ we gotta have some voldo mirror matches . I wanna see "The Best Voldo" XDDD

yo im considered the best voldo on soul calibur4 ever since lil weapon left therez nobody that stands a chance agianst it mi xbox live gt iz xCRaZi rippinx im mostly on in da weekend but hardly on da weekdayz since skool started...... if anybody has any questions contact me im lookin to be in tournaments near me mi mainz voldo mi 2nd xianghua mi 3rd tira mi noob killer iz ivy mi play around character iz setsuka latr

This cat lives right next door to myself, Minerva, and Carotene. He sounds like my kind of guy, so I'll have him over for games whenever he's free.

I don't play SC anymore, though, so I'll be mostly Minerva and Carotene playing him if they're there as well.

Should be fun.

Yeah so I got rid of SC4 again and when T6 drops I'll make an appearance back in the forums, until then I'll be posting on the general forum and sometimes here as well, later.

Ya think? It's all about dat BLAZBLUE 2 and TEKKEN 6, son!
I do applaud the SC team for making a not-so-shite soundtrack for that PSP soul cal, though.

blazblue 2 looks like hot garbage

the burst system doesnt give a dmg penalty for bursting WTF?

also BB 2 seems to have lazy balance

they decided to just nerf everyone above C tier WHILST buffing tager and haku

also screw SC:BD!

I'm back...

I told him to fight me outside of the game and see if he wins, haha.
modlehead.jpg

I win.

Back