[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

blazblue 2 looks like hot garbage

the burst system doesnt give a dmg penalty for bursting WTF?

also BB 2 seems to have lazy balance

they decided to just nerf everyone above C tier WHILST buffing tager and haku

1. If you think those are permanent changes, you're out of your mind.

2. As it is right now, BB1 is more broken than what little of BB2 exists in playable form.

3. ArcSys is having these location tests for a reason. You're calling a probably 15-30% finished product hot garbage after it's first (out of several) test phases?

4. Burst mechanics are not 100% confirmed. From what I heard, burst penalty is still there, just not as severe and retarded. Not that it would matter if there was no penalty; it would just be like GG--You are still royally screwed if you burst at the wrong place/wrong time.

Edit: Forgot #5: 4 WEEKS TIL TEKKEN 6 TOUCHES DOWN

Reason why BB sucks ass?

Barrier.

End of topic.

Andrew, have you not learned that people will always use boss's of games? Those old rules died a long time ago with the new firey passion of scrubs.

i just heard jins 2A starts his BnB judging for the vids in the loctest for BB CS

EPIC 2A combos son

MELTY BLUE HERE WE GO

I'm just glad Hazama is playable, when I first saw him in the intro for the original BB I thought "wow he looks so cool, why isn't he playable?!"

Haven't talked Disney in a while.

So there's a new Mickey Mouse game coming out called Epic Mickey... holy fucking shit.

I'll repeat... holy fucking shit!!!

I need to finish saving my moving money up, so I can move back to Cali permanently, and work for Disney.

Then I'll try and push for more epic movies like:

[youtube=]cveD2SR6kCQ[/youtube]

Speaking of said movie, I stumbled upon the entire thing on youtube. I know what I'm going to be watching in 10 mins.

All Gamecrazy stores in northern VA are closing down this month and having sales on games. I went to the nearest one and they did not have a damn thing though.

This means the only place you can go to get games in northern VA (other than the starland in the fairfax ghetto) now are Gamestop stores and EB (which is owned by gamestop anyway). yay.

I think Starland closed years ago dude

Also don't forget Play n Trade. I dunno how many there are in noVA but I know they are all over the country. (there's one 5 minutes from my house). When selling your games/consoles Play n Trades are also a LOT more reasonable than Gamestop/EB games

I think Starland closed years ago dude

Also don't forget Play n Trade. I dunno how many there are in noVA but I know they are all over the country. (there's one 5 minutes from my house). When selling your games/consoles Play n Trades are also a LOT more reasonable than Gamestop/EB games

I forgot about Play n Trade, now I remember you mentioned it before but I've never been there. I'll have to go to that one near your place sometime. Starland is still around in Fairfax but it's the only one left. That store is also their warehouse I believe, Starland is mostly an online business now. http://www.estarland.com/index.asp?page=StoreLocations

I had no idea they even had a Fairfax office. Screw Starland though

I looked up PnT and apparently there are only 3 in noVA, the one near my house being the closest to you.

Yo. Tekken 6 is dat real shit.

Fucking around in practice. Got work in 2 hours and I haven't slept yet lololololol

Moved to VA around June 2007, loving every minute of it.
Currently in Richmond (near midlothian).
Looking forward to tekken 6 (tuesday!) and enjoying SC IV, SF IV, VF5 and DOA .... and Gears/COD

Back