[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

SOULCALIBUR 5! woohooo .... anyone got a PS3 up in here?

So i go to GameStop .... turns out i'm one of 2 people who pre-ordered the PS3 version, the guy coming in at 5pm was gonna bring it to the store from the main warehourse .... short version: picked up 360 version and grabbing my ps3 collector's edition tomorrow (guy behind counter gave an employee shirt to compensate and "felt bad" ... wonder if vita version is pre-orderable LOL

Lollerskates Millionz, Not to sure yet. Honestly I think it's gonna bounce around a bit and player is gonna matter a lot more because of Just Guard once that is mastered. Its gonna remove a lot of strings from some characters. BUt of course there will be some scrub Characters still as usual. You should play whatever character that is. AND HUDATHAN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Anyone close to the Fairfax/DC Metro area know of any place that does casuals, or want to form one somewhere? XD

Anyone close to the Fairfax/DC Metro area know of any place that does casuals, or want to form one somewhere? XD

dunno yet. I do live in the area though so we should play sometime. I'm in Ashburn. gonna get some games with Millionz this weekend

I think Ashburn is about an hour drive from where I am. I live in Annandale D: boo..

urgh that sucks. I used to live a lot closer to Annandale too when I lived in Centreville. There used to be a really good voldo player there too. Going from ashburn to annandale is painful though, I freaking hate route 7, especially when there's traffic. Not sure if there's a better way. We'll play sooner or later though. Maybe at Millionz's tournament next month.

just comin in to say why hello everyone! Miss ya'll! other than that.. indeed. Millonz is holding tournies? the hell is this world coming to?

Hello everyone!

Finally using this forum account, lol.

I normally play whatever is out at Xanadu, in fact, I was the Ivy player on the stream archive up above.

Been playing Soul Calibur (and other fighting games) for a long time! Looking forward to meeting new people and fighting my old friends. ^_^

Ciao!

just comin in to say why hello everyone! Miss ya'll! other than that.. indeed. Millonz is holding tournies? the hell is this world coming to?

^_^v

Little early but here's the link for the event at GMU on March 17th.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/feb-3-20...ts-crossover-gmu-fairfax-va-fairfax-va.10522/

-Pizza and drinks will be provided
- I want to say most of our setups will be on Asus (evo monitors)

FYI-
In my experience the best way to get from Annandale to Ashburn is to take 495 north--> 66 west--> 28 north. You tend to avoid the traffic on Route 7 and don't get hit with too many traffic lights.

There's been several events at the Anime Pavillion in Falls Church on Sunday evenings recently.Reasonable space with 4-6 stations, but playing a mix of fighters. KOF, Marvel, VF5 . I'll certainly bring SC5 to the next one.

CyberGrounds is right near there, and they've had fighter events in the past. It's mainly a PC game cave, but there is a big TV and couch in the back that's decent for fighters. I'd love to meet up for some casual SC5 sessions.

^_^v

http://8wayrun.com/threads/feb-3-20...ts-crossover-gmu-fairfax-va-fairfax-va.10522/

well hot damn.... hot damn. I won't be there, but good shit. I would love to be there, but I r still in Korea... gdyk.... but that's cool, b. I'm proud of you. by the way. i need to see pics of that arcade stick. I wanna see how that shit turned out. also, you realize that was the first in a very long time that i actually did work for someone else for free? the hell is this world comin to?

why can't I RSVP? "
You can not RSVP for this event...
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed."

That's the message I get

EDIT: lol it's cause it thinks the tourament happened on Feb 3rd. betta change that!
EDIT2: Fixed with my MODERNATOR POWERS

Back