Melbourne Casuals:Home of Endnow's Sticky Green

Engared

[10] Knight
Hey everyone, today we had our first recorded casual session! It was a blast! Special thanks to everyone who came: Eclair, Cyraxis, Happypaladin, Artanis and last but not least, Endnow. We had some entertaining fights but some of the best ones were not captured. Oh well. :(

Hope you guys enjoy the videos and if you think that there is anything we can improve upon; please tell us. Or if there are any broken links lol.

Cyraxis (Hilde) v Engared (Nightmare)

Endnow (Siegfried) v Cyraxis (Hilde)

(Endnow: dedicated to Runis)

Engared (Nightmare) v Artanis (Astaroth)

Endnow (Siegfried) v Éclair (Talim)

Endnow (Nightmare) v HappyPaladin (Talim)

Éclair (Talim) v Cyraxis (Hilde)

More to come later and tmrw.

Melbourne Casuals:Home of Endnow's Sticky Gree

Nice games and although not in HD the quality aint bad (just a bit bright) :)

Thanks for uploading them mate :D

Make sure you upload the other half heh.

Edit: More Videos!

Artanis (Astaroth) v HappyPaladin (Taki)

Endnow (Siegfried) v Artanis (Astaroth)

Eclair's got another 3-5 to upload later. :)

Make sure you upload the other half heh.

Edit: More Videos!

Artanis (Astaroth) v HappyPaladin (Taki)

Endnow (Siegfried) v Artanis (Astaroth)

Eclair's got another 3-5 to upload later. :)

Endnow vs Artanis=epic :D

This is a public service announcement:

For your sanity, do not watch the first NM vs Asta match.

I started to watck Asta vs. Taki.
But then Asta got hit with 7KKK and I had to stop.

But improvement is needed so ill give my two cents later.

Yeah, the Asta player seems like he heard "Yeah, bullrush is Astaroth's top move," so he whored it. Where's the command throws? Where's the 22B? And although I like to see someone occasionally try his 4B+K for step-back and tech crouch, it seemed to be thrown out randomly, which didn't matter because the opponent never sidestepped it...

Speaking on behalf of the astaroth player, he was messing around and hadn't played SCIV in a while so he was still warming up. Really was just a fun match and testing out the camera.

No need to be that mean Tiamat. Just because they "suck balls" and "can't play for crap" doesn't mean that "the Melbourne SC4 scene sucks like ass"
Ok I better stop dissing the Melbourne scene before Endnow brings a tactical nuke to nationals to shove up my ass....

Besides it's only the melbourne crew who came to nationals last year that were pretty horrid.

Yeah I coulda been nicer, though I'm not sure what you're quoting there because I didn't say those exact things. I just couldn't believe there were that many missed RO chances within a 10 second time span. XD

It was actually hilarious. Those two seem to have something going on when the try to start grabbing eachother.

@Runis, watch your words mate :D

Nah Tia, i wasn't referring to anything you said, I've just had a very bad view on the Melbourne SC4 scene since Nationals. It was more just me taking the piss out of them for the sake of insulting them.

Yeah I coulda been nicer, though I'm not sure what you're quoting there because I didn't say those exact things. I just couldn't believe there were that many missed RO chances within a 10 second time span. XD

Did you think endnow sucked aswell? did ya? did ya? Come to Australia and actually play us as opposed to sitting back on your high horses bagging what we do... sound good? :D

Did you think endnow sucked aswell? did ya? did ya? Come to Australia and actually play us as opposed to sitting back on your high horses bagging what we do... sound good? :D

Haha, watch your words as well mate. Tiamat is one of the leading SCIV players in the US, don't provoke people you don't know about.

No need to be that mean Tiamat. Just because they "suck balls" and "can't play for crap" doesn't mean that "the Melbourne SC4 scene sucks like ass"
Ok I better stop dissing the Melbourne scene before Endnow brings a tactical nuke to nationals to shove up my ass....

Besides it's only the melbourne crew who came to nationals last year that were pretty horrid.

lol! damn straight!

We'll get better my friend. We didnt have an organised scene here until 3 weeks ago. More sessions/experience should = improvement from all of us. And if we link up with more players and improve our player base, that should also lead to improvement. Hopefully Endnow can rep us well at the nationals this year; and not resort to nuking :D.

Honestly, Runis. I take a look at this thread at here you are trash talking ^_^;;. That aside, people just need to calm down. Don't bother trash talking, let your play do the talking for you.

I have some comments on the vids guys, but I'll post those later or in the character specific arenas.

I did not watch your matches so I cannot comment, maybe I will later. and I am too poor to go to australia! XD

I did not watch your matches so I cannot comment, maybe I will later. and I am too poor to go to australia! XD

Ahk fair enough... the matches with me and Astroth were the most epic i think. Ey did you actually say anything like 'the Melbourne SC scene is shit'? Engared is still a beginner at this stage but he is looking pretty promising.

I have some comments on the vids guys, but I'll post those later or in the character specific arenas.

Theres almost no chance of me seeing those comments unless they are on youtube or one of the 2 Melbourne threads. Im curious to see what you guys have to say about me.

Back