Mina vids?

Good use of throws and 66A. The A+K usage is a bit risky, but you weren't being punished, so no worries.

The big glaring thing to me is post 3A+B, you should ALWAYS do 3B. At worst, it's good free damage. At best, it's a tech-trap juggle into 66B.

Good use of throws and 66A. The A+K usage is a bit risky, but you weren't being punished, so no worries.

The big glaring thing to me is post 3A+B, you should ALWAYS do 3B. At worst, it's good free damage. At best, it's a tech-trap juggle into 66B.

Actually, I only prefer to use 3B as the tech trap. Post 3A+B, I try to condition them to tech for that 3B with 66A+B or 2A+B as either one of them with hit them if they try to roll. 2A+B is safer to use as it won't whiff if they tech but does a little less damage and is easier to block but that's what the cancel is for. Now if they refuse to tech, then you have a block trap mix up. 3A+B/66A+B/2A/2A+B(G) all do well here. Though, if all else fails, 3B is a nice fall back.

@Khent: For what it's worth, Chuck the Landslide aka Chuck the Manslide aka Mother Jugs and Speed gave props to your Mi-na.

ive not met a better mina online than mine, i dont think u should play her like other characters. i think her moves are simple n direct for a reason dont make plans for mina

MOD NOTICE RAWR: This isn't the place to brag about the size of our e-Minas. Make a new topic if you really want to. Some well-deserved props are fine, but let's try and stay on topic.

Her moves are anything but simple and direct. And you need a certain degree of abstract thinking in order to play her well. The only way I can think to play a simple and direct Mina would be when people keep running into 66/44A+B and 6BB. Lol.

As Dully said, please don't come in here to brag about how well you do online (very few of us care about online) and make statements without backing them up with examples.

i read somewhere in the mina section that you can do 33kb off the 4B+K autogi (or whatever the notation is).

i just cant do it, even if every hit of the gi hits, i can never land the k off 33kb or are you not ment to? whats the proper follow up for it if the move really does exist? is it 1ba_k

It works. I think it was mentioned there that it might only work after it actually auto-gis something. I use it all the time.

It works. I think it was mentioned there that it might only work after it actually auto-gis something. I use it all the time.

Correct. I had Cervy(just an example) recorded on training mode to use BB, and after 4B+K Auto-GI'd the B and all three hits connected, 33KB worked consistently.

The timing for the 33KB is a little strict. You have to get it down or you'll either end up doing 3K or a late 33KB.

just go into practice mode and set the computer to BB.

it will also help you time the auto-GI!

This really is an easy combo....I haven't noticed any strict timing or anything. It's as simple as it gets. Just do 33KB properly, maybe it's cuz i'm generally good at these type of commands *shrug*

offtopic
Anyone know the exact bs ON B+K at all ranges?

IIRC it's the same at all ranges. From the wiki it's -16 on block.

Not to mention if you don't space it properly you're sometimes liable to whiff the second hit. Lol. Was waaaaay better in SC3.

IIRC it's the same at all ranges. From the wiki it's -16 on block.

Not to mention if you don't space it properly you're sometimes liable to whiff the second hit. Lol. Was waaaaay better in SC3.

-16? Damn that's better than i expected, i'm gonna use it a bit now. After all this KILLS gauge, and does good damage if it lands. I just have to find what range it works at best.

-16? Damn that's better than i expected, i'm gonna use it a bit now. After all this KILLS gauge, and does good damage if it lands. I just have to find what range it works at best.

JB, I saw vids of your Maxi.

When do we get to see vids of your Mina? :3

Back