Missing character discussion

Uh because he's an idiot? "I will take the evil sword to defend my country!" even though everyone tells him that will fail and the sword is evil. Hence he is an idiot.
You know who's even stupider?

That blonde-haired guy from Germany who killed his father, then let a cursed sword he knew was evil consume his soul because it told him to kill even more people in order to resurrect his dad.

And you know what the crazy part is? People LOVE that guy.

That blonde-haired guy from Germany who killed his father, then let a cursed sword he knew was evil consume his soul because it told him to kill even more people in order to resurrect his dad.

But hes so MANLY.

And then there was that one time he gave Soul Calibur to that greek guy he barely knew.

Trauma does some terrible things. All of that, stacked on top of the fact that he's compensating; it's no wonder he went crazy for awhile.

Uh because he's an idiot? "I will take the evil sword to defend my country!" even though everyone tells him that will fail and the sword is evil. Hence he is an idiot.
In that case, Hwang, and Mitsurugi are idiot too, or Hwang was an idiot.

At least Yun-Seong had a motive to obtaining the weapon. It doesn't make him an idiot because he wanted to obtain Soul Edge to gain more power (as if Soul Calibur does that anyways). Rebellious maybe.

In that case, Hwang, and Mitsurugi are idiot too, or Hwang was an idiot.

At least Yun-Seong had a motive to obtaining the weapon. It doesn't make him an idiot because he wanted to obtain Soul Edge to gain more power (as if Soul Calibur does that anyways). Rebellious maybe.
Fair enough but I am one of those people who just don't like him lol he annoys me so I am biased.

Also I know Mitsu sought it to beat the rifle in SB but now days he just wants the challenge he doesn't want the weapon as shown in his SC4 ending when he said he didn't need the swords.

Edit again: Also when Hwang learned the sword was evil didn't he stop seeking it for his country? Where as Yun-seong learns this and keeps going THAT is what makes him an idiot.

I miss Taki. The possession rush down style not Natsu's CH style and also the personality (Natsu irritates me a bit but she is far better than Xiba/Leixia).
I don't like Natsu as well. Not because of her personality, but because she doesn't have Taki epic boobs. Really. :(

Another person who only likes Taki for the boobs gosh people these days...
Of course not!
I'm playing Taki since Soul Blade and she doesn't have her epic boobs in the first games. I also think her personality is awesome and her gameplay, in SC4, was, by far, my favorite. Anyway, I have a lot reasons to like Taki and to hate Natsu. And it's just. . . weird when you play this game and she's not in the character select screen. :(

Of course not!
I'm playing Taki since Soul Blade and she doesn't have her epic boobs in the first games. I also think her personality is awesome and her gameplay, in SC4, was, by far, my favorite. Anyway, I have a lot reasons to like Taki and to hate Natsu. And it's just. . . weird when you play this game and she's not in the character select screen. :(
Yea I like her looks in SB/SC1 most when she looked awesome and more... realistic in some areas rather than crazy overexaggerated (points finger at sc2 onwards) with the complete over-sexulisation of her, Sophie and most female characters lol (looks at SC4 Ivy wtf is that...).

Yea I like her looks in SB/SC1 most when she looked awesome and more... realistic in some areas rather than crazy overexaggerated (points finger at sc2 onwards) with the complete over-sexulisation of her, Sophie and most female characters lol (looks at SC4 Ivy wtf is that...).
Thats the future people! I was hoping she would be wearing two dimes and a dorito in SCV, but my hopes were dashed...

Thats the future people! I was hoping she would be wearing two dimes and a dorito in SCV, but my hopes were dashed...
You dirty boy. Funny thing this is the first time I have liked Ivy's 1 player since... I can't even remember and I no longer play her even though I did in 3 and 4 because she now bores me.... lost all her stances.

You dirty boy. Funny thing this is the first time I have liked Ivy's 1 player since... I can't even remember and I no longer play her even though I did in 3 and 4 because she now bores me.... lost all her stances.
Its nice, but when I first saw it i thought of George Washington or something.

Back