Missing character discussion

pepper-ground-black.jpg

Instead of feeling salty, try Pepper!

All of this because of my post? I just don't want this to become a "my dad>your dad" type of thread. That's all.

I think Talim was great.....in SC2. ( I never played SC3 Talim)

Once I tried her on 4 I didn't like using her anymore. It seemed like everyone else had better tools. Nobody even played her so I never even got to see one good Talim player. I like her concept but I feel as if PS needed to expand on that. While everyone was getting better it seemed that Talim was getting ignored ( kinda reminds me of Hilde :/)

I don't know whether she got better in SC4 or was worse. Would anyone care to shed some light on that topic?

I loved Talim in SC2 and 3. I haven't played 4 to know what Talim was like but I'm guessing she was more of the same. One of my friends played Talim in 4, and said she was pretty much a mix of her 2 and 3 moveset. Overall, Talim's fine to me.

I think Talim was great.....in SC2. ( I never played SC3 Talim)

Once I tried her on 4 I didn't like using her anymore. It seemed like everyone else had better tools. Nobody even played her so I never even got to see one good Talim player. I like her concept but I feel as if PS needed to expand on that. While everyone was getting better it seemed that Talim was getting ignored ( kinda reminds me of Hilde :/)

I don't know whether she got better in SC4 or was worse. Would anyone care to shed some light on that topic?
She was better in SCIV than in SCIII, that's for sure lol. I didn't even use her much in SCIII because she was that bad. I had to use the alchemist instead and in some part of my heart, I felt guilty about it :'(

Talim? I'll admit, I didn't play with her much. But I still miss her. Why do I miss her? It's probably because I liked variety and based most of my judgment on aesthetics.
What makes me mad is instead of balancing characters (Talim/Amy) they just disappear. Which makes me a sad panda.....But that's just me.

How do you like him
He's arrogant and justice seeking personality wants to make me vomit
You can be justice seeking and graceful like Hilde. Hilde is perfect

Let me be perfectly frank. Whether or not I like a character has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with moveset style. Yeah, Pat's a douche, who cares.

Edit: Lets say I was going on personality alone. I would still pick Pat over Phyrra because I would rather be an arrogant troll than an apologizing crybaby.

Let me be perfectly frank. Whether or not I like a character has nothing to do with personality and everything to do with moveset style. Yeah, Pat's a douche, who cares.

Edit: Lets say I was going on personality alone. I would still pick Pat over Phyrra because I would rather be an arrogant troll than an apologizing crybaby.
That's so true haha, Personality wise that's how I felt, but yeah pat is fast and aggressive just like Cassie, Its just not comfortable in my opinion.

I like Pat cus he is an arrogant douche >:D ( well at least his S&S version) Also, I like his aggressive play style.

Back