Missing character discussion

So I was in the middle of an online SCV match using Pyrrha Ω, and it suddenly hit me.

I really miss Cassandra. ;-;
It was really strange. I almost felt like crying. It's crazy how attached you can get to a fictional character.
Get out of Astral Chaos Cassandra, I miss youuuuuuuu<///3

I actually kind of miss all the characters that got the boot. They were all cool in their own way. Kind of sad to see so many female characters got the boot. :<

Which is real silly lol. Ivy and Hilde are the two most beautiful women on the roster and one's permanently stuck at 32 while the other one is at a glowing age of 35.
hilde-armor-less-jpg.16448
images

(>*w*) We need Xianghua I mean more mature and beautiful women! xD
This and fixed...

I knew someone was gonna mention this. I think my point mainly applies to the asian women, though I'm not sure of how old Taki and Xianghua were when they got the boot. Or I could be talking out my ass, I don't know, I need more sleep
Taki is 46 and Xianghua is 37. I better hope to see them in Soul Calibur 6, too.

This and fixed...
(>V_V) We got Leixia. Xianghua's style is still here so that's good enough. Plus, Leixia acts like exactly like her mother. I would rather have that spot go to someone else with a new style or bring back a returning old style. So again, Zas, Talim, Hwang I mean... Yun (gags), and Rock.

*However, I'm not against the idea of their return if they basically come back as bonus characters. Sorta like the ladies in SCIV like Ashlotte who has Asta's same exact moveset. That's be pretty nice. To see Setsuka, Taki, Xianghua and I guess Cassandra, be back in that way. PS could make some good money with that method, selling them as DLC and all.
But anyway, I firmly believe that the missing styles as well as new ones should take priority.

Cassandra is stuck in Astral Chaos with Night Terror and Algol so... I don't think there'll be a wedding in there anytime soon xD

As for Talim, she's probably out there in the world healing all the malfested that Soul Edge has infected. After all, if there's enough of them to make up Dumas's army, then there's probably alot of poor malfested souls around. She would probably put the fate of the world above her wishes to start a family just because she's so kind and compassionate.

Your right, but 17 years is a long time, Cassandra could have gone out of astral chaos already, and Talim could have solve her problem too, but again this is just what I hope.

Which is real silly lol. Ivy and Hilde are the two most beautiful women on the roster and one's permanently stuck at 32 while the other one is at a glowing age of 35.
hilde-armor-less-jpg.16448
images

(>*w*) We need Talim I mean more mature and beautiful women! xD

Dude...... Ivy's like 40 something already.

Dude...... Ivy's like 40 something already.
Cough-I'm a girl-cough.
And you might want to do some actual research before you openly say I'm wrong. (>U_U)
http://soulcalibur.com/en_CA#/characters/soulcalibur5/ivy
It stated in her profile that she stopped aging. Like what Shaolin said, Ivy's body is physically at 32 while her real age is 49.

It's either because of her malfestation or the fact that the manufactured soul she fused herself with (in SCIV, she did that to save herself when Cervy Beards devored a part of her soul), kept her from aging.

Cough-I'm a girl-cough.
And you might want to do some actual research before you openly say I'm wrong. (>U_U)
http://soulcalibur.com/en_CA#/characters/soulcalibur5/ivy
It stated in her profile that she stopped aging. Like what Shaolin said, Ivy's body is physically at 32 while her real age is 49.

It's either because of her malfestation or the fact that the manufactured soul she fused herself with (in SCIV, she did that to save herself when Cervy Beards devored a part of her soul), kept her from aging.
I'm not saying that your wrong, it's just we are focouse about different parts in Ivy. Your talking about physical body, but I'm talking about real age. I think even her body is stuck in 32 years old, she's eventually going to die. Right?

Pretty much. Not invincible (though some of the Ivy experts may disprove this), but immortal, much like her father.

So I was in the middle of an online SCV match using Pyrrha Ω, and it suddenly hit me.

I really miss Cassandra. ;-;
It was really strange. I almost felt like crying. It's crazy how attached you can get to a fictional character.
Get out of Astral Chaos Cassandra, I miss youuuuuuuu<///3

I actually kind of miss all the characters that got the boot. They were all cool in their own way. Kind of sad to see so many female characters got the boot. :<

Yeah I really wanted to know what happened to Cassandra, hopefully SC6 will elaborate on it, but her "butt style" was probably one of the most entertaining. Also I thought Bangoo (Rock's adopted son) would have been a shoo-in for Rock's style.

So what if she were to cure her immortalness Or whatever would her age catch up with her?

I highly doubt that it would be possible to rid herself of immortality, since to do so would include removing the remainder of her actual soul, and the only reason why the homonculous' soul persists is because it has something to attach to; it's a symbiote, of sorts. Take away its foundation, and it would fade into nothing.

Basically, unless someone or something were to kill her directly- and I have my doubts that poison or disease would do the job, what with her essentially being a demon in her own right- she's sticking around for a looooooong time.

Back