Mitsu Combos

I'm not a moderator as far as Iknow
22_88B into anything is not a combo, combo is a guaranteed chain on atacks. ukemible = not a combo = not guaranteed. There are far better options after 22B on hit and more damaging otg options as well, check the tech traps thread.

what you've posted so far is all not guaranteed = not a combo = ukemible/rollable/blockable/Acble i dont really remember on rlc k combo i know itested it long ago and dismissed it 4 some reason

FOREWORD
I'm sorry if I seem like a newb or whatnot but I was trying this out in practice mode and I'm not sure how to make the cpu shake stuns.

66A, 22A (From 1p, you have to use 88A from 2p side), 11B[A], MST 6, RLC [A], MST 6BB

9 hits and about 96 Dmg.
I got 11 and 107 on wall hit from MST 6.

Just looking for confirmation since I didn't see it anywhere.

FOREWORD
I'm sorry if I seem like a newb or whatnot but I was trying this out in practice mode and I'm not sure how to make the cpu shake stuns.

66A, 22A (From 1p, you have to use 88A from 2p side), 11B[A], MST 6, RLC [A], MST 6BB

9 hits and about 96 Dmg.
I got 11 and 107 on wall hit from MST 6.

Just looking for confirmation since I didn't see it anywhere.

Not guaranteed, 66A stun is shakeable.

236B (max), 1A should be listed here somewhere.

61 damage guaranteed,
tech traps normal, backwards, right for 10+ more damage plus individual 1A tech trap damage.

It hits once in a while.

2kb, 11_77b[a]

Ok so I'm still new on here and I'm still going back and forth over my mains. But I picked this combo up and I do understand how hard it is to land every time you want to.

So just wondering if there are determining factors besides my ability that cause this to whiff. I.E.

Opponent body position
Character specific whiffs

Things like that.

Although I do feel like a raging badass when I pull this off I wonder why nobody uses it online.

2kb, 11_77b[a]

It is not a character dependant combo.
it is much easier to land if 2KB hits opp off axis, it is also easier (or so it would seem) to land near the walls. It is possible to land this consistantly even if your opponent is not side turned, but requires a lot of practice.

There are options available to you if your (11B)A wiffs:

- go into MST and dash in for an MST 6B/A_B+G mixup. can be interrupted.
- go into MST and poke with K, depending on your opp position otg can be siderolled to the right (or blocked. or course). If it hits otg you have major adv - feel free to mix your opp up. take note, that if your opp gets up and get hit by MST K you are at disadvantage - I know its weird but thats the way it is.
- mix up 11BAB with 11BA, 66A+B~G. this mix up becomes much better if your 11BA hits both, but it is still a nice mind game option.
- Do not enter MST and run up to mix them up.
- Near the walls go into MST and shift back into RLC for a perfect (range wise) UB set up.

There are following options available to you should you chose not to follow up 2KB with 11BA combo:
1) 2KB, 66K is a basic "wake-up" combo.
- 11K after this is a basic follow up as it hits all rolls.
- 9G - jump over your opp for a free BT mix up if he teches.

2) 2KB, 2B is my combo of choice ^_^ . it does not allow tricky air control like 66K does. It is completely easy to detect Just Ukemi as you have a few extra frames until this is blockable (where with 3B for ex you need to be very fast with JU detect). It leaves opponent right next to you, although wake up options are a little bit worse (as opp has less disadvantage) as compared to 66K. It deals 2 damage less than 66K combo. (around 34 i think)

3) 2KB, 3B is a basic "damage" combo. It deals just 1 or 2 points less than 11BA, but doesnt have any RO or Oki potential. it might also be risky against JU, b/c 3B is unsafe and easy to anticipate.

2kb, 11_77b[a]

Wow, I never thought it was so damn technical.

I never use 66K, but I feel very open if it's blocked and air control pisses me off. But has anyone tried 2kb, 33_99B?

I'm just trying to think of other ideas that would work well as mixups and such since I feel like a very typical Mitsu player. Ideas like this lead to nonsense like 3B,44AA or 3B, kB (JF).

2kb, 11_77b[a]

Sorry about that.

I meant the 2kb, 66k thing. I'm really not a fan of 66k even as a punisher.

2kb, 11_77b[a]

The real damage combo is 66B, 3B is pretty useless IMHO. It's always 66B for the damage option or 66K/1B for the wake-up. I never heard about 2B, I'll try it out, as it's true that once your opponent gets used to 66K, he can really piss you off with the air control.

how can I determine when I can get the second B in MST 6BB combo enders without being near a wall/edge?

I think that it depends on what direction they fall after they get stunned by say, CH B6... right?

- after b6 you can get it everytime regardless.
- after MST 6B it depends on how deep you dash in with RLC A and opp character. On Astaroth it will take both deep dash in and precise timing, on Sophitia or Amy the timing is easy. off axis makes it easier to connect.
- after RLC A it depends on the distance it connected - close hit MST 6BB guaranteed (RLC A 1A is not guaranteed if RLC A hits close) on far hit only MST 6B is guaranteed but RLC A into 1A is a guarantee and a full tech trap)

! - IF your opponent turns back to you (otg) during a combo you can do MST 6BB without delaying the second B. this way its more damage.

since BS Voldo is hard as hell to combo for any character, I'd like to note that 3B, 44AA (for ~5 more dmg than normal) is way more reliable than going for the 236[B1], because the timing becomes really strict when Voldo is in BS.

glitchy gimp hitbox ftl!

on BT voldo
3B 4KB is guaranteed for 63 (last B can be blocked non BT, but will hit tech)
2KB 44AA is guaranteed for 49 (unless he ukemi, but timing on BT ukemi is different from normal)
236 33B is guaranteed (can be siderolled on non BT stance)

I've did some research on 44B and RLC [A] into MST 6BB combo ender and have to correct myself. If your opponent controls correctly (AC 1) then ground stun would be somewhat different from the normal. No idea why (especially after 44B O_O), but it really comes down to character after this, on Amy you can connect MST 6BB all the time, but other chars last hit will wiff all the time. So you're probably better off with different tech traps. thankfull RLC A stun offers a lot of those.

i saw belial doing this combo in some videos. i can not get the timing for it down, so i cant test it, but it might be the best combo off of 3b.

3b, 236 (b), k;b

to the best of my knowledge it is not listed here.

btw, belial has some excellent matches on his page. i strongly recommend them.

smilingsaint: I have elaborated on kB ender in this post , or check out the tech trap topic.

Genver: On regard to abovementioned BT-only combos on Voldo. Those do not work against every character, for ex
mitsu 1 BB hit 2KB
mitsu 2 side step all the way to the back of mitsu 1, 22_88A, 3B - 3B will launch here (generally if 22A hits characters back 3B will launch), but 4KB is not guaranteed although its BT hit. thus you will get LESS damage than conventional combo (11BA) does. You cannot follow 3B here with 236B b/c of the angle T_T.
But another example of how good this combo can be, except Voldo is Lizardman, on who 3B 4KB is a combo if he is backturned.
General defence against lizardman usually are following options
66BB interrupts all but LC A, if done after LC A/K on hit will wiff vs LC B (I think)
7G beats all but LC B (9G will beat some other options I think but generally 7G is better)
8wrL beats all, occasionally might be hit out of by LC A (random)
there is other stuff that might work like 8A+B or FC 1A+B (for some reason hits LC K lol) but too crappy anyway

So what I was trying to say is that 8wrL is great option vs LC if LC move hits you. and if you manage to step just about any move from LC A, B, K, A+K, B+K you get a BT 3B (although it might range-wiff against some moves 2KB 44AA is guaranteed anyway...) that comboes into 4KB for 63 damage. thats pretty cool char dep stuff that can actually be used outside of combo videos. Maybe there are other character and situations where it works, there still a lot to discover in this game!

Back