Mixin it up and Makin the Opponent Say WTF

ill be sure to look out for that then, cause I think I can make you think twice bout that....lol. cause im usually all about the RO A,KK right after that. And I will whore that KK out until someone figures out when its coming. the first low kick is so quick nobody sees it coming unless the know its coming, or my "plan b" is WL BBBA BT B+K. I got a few other options other than that to. But those are my secrets.....lol

yeah if you would NOT put "imcf owns maxi" in the yoshi threads, that would be great......lol

Hush it , take a joke son! :)

and yea blah blah all that shit sounds good in theory... we will test your might tonight ;) long as i'm not getting the stupid lag i was lastnight with code and company...

Maxi and all of his players can kiss the darkest, harriest, sweatiest part of my ass. I absolutely dispise all that nunchuk b.s. Maxi should be banned. As a character, he is retarded. Elvis with nunchuks, WTF?
/rant

Well I wont be blocking the whole thing... noticed after 44A,B if I block it I can come up with just an A and ace anything you do... :)

and about my set up its mostly about the thread lol mixing it up making the opponent say WTF? I do it because people think that i messed up when i 236B and fly over them.... but then they get aced by BT B+K 2B+K,B :)

I've only hit it a couple times, but it does seem useful, could mix in G, BT 2K with it to do a low after if you wanted i'm sure... I'm not saying its awesome or that good players would fall for it... lol i'm just saying its something new and fun to try...

oh and edit: iMCF owns maxi :) lol

Shelton u sure about that?
Blocking 44AB makes u forced crouch, so u can't do an A and stop him. Also, if Maxi does PSL2, he can escape most fast retaliations then do RC stuff on you

On hit RO B will interrupt everything pretty much. It'll trade with A, but that's in Maxi's favor. ON hit RO AK can't be stopped at all haha.

I'm butting in your convo i know :)

Blocking 44AB makes u forced crouch, so u can't do an A and stop him. Also, if Maxi does PSL2, he can escape most fast retaliations then do RC stuff on you

On hit RO B will interrupt everything pretty much. It'll trade with A, but that's in Maxi's favor. ON hit RO AK can't be stopped at all haha.

He meant a WR A. that is if the RO K,A is blocked. i personally will throw out 44AB, RO K,A, BK, the BK part is what he tries to interupt constantly and gets hit every time. i wanna see if he figured it out. the only other character that can interupt that is Raph (that ive seen at least) with is electric elbow that seems to be the fastest fuckin ingterupt in the game, i think it might right up there with yoshis, imcf (2aB).

edit: to get those notations right i had to picture in my head for like 15 mins. im still not 100% on the notations. I still have trouble remembering the stance names. I just know what to do out of the stances. Now my head hurts!!

He meant a WR A. that is if the RO K,A is blocked. i personally will throw out 44AB, RO K,A, BK, the BK part is what he tries to interupt constantly and gets hit every time. i wanna see if he figured it out. the only other character that can interupt that is Raph (that ive seen at least) with is electric elbow that seems to be the fastest fuckin ingterupt in the game, i think it might right up there with yoshis, imcf (2aB).

edit: to get those notations right i had to picture in my head for like 15 mins. im still not 100% on the notations. I still have trouble remembering the stance names. I just know what to do out of the stances. Now my head hurts!!

Ah ok. If he's playing Yoshi, then he can't WS A u anyway hahaha, RO A will beat that. Some characters can beat RO A though with their WS attacks though.

Most characters with fast FC A, can trade with LO BK, after RO KA. It's not worth it though, he can try FC aB as well. RO KA -> LO BK is pretty solid. What he CAN do though, is make you do LO BK, and then duck the kick part and punish you hard for it. AT least that's what I would do.

Raph's elbow thingy, he can only do it in his Prep stance, that's why it seems so fast to you. He gets adv into his stance so the elbow looks like lightning. It's not a standalone move thankfully, so you're safe vs Raph ;)

ok guys how to you incorporate psl against players that are EXTREMELY good with the top teir characters, I feel that I can never get into one because it is a slightly slower form so I don't use it as much against the top players

Stop butting in JB, and yes I'm playing with maxi like i said earlier... Maxi's WR A is the answer to anything after a blocked 44AB yes you can do things that may get around it but I can too :) I was just letting HotRod know that the answer was really simple all along i was just being stupid... Plus we play online so I tend to attack when i should be blocking :) Offline none of your maxi shit would fly :) iMCF and GI'ing would rape pretty much anything you do... Raph has no equivilent to iMCF....

Told you lol dont be throwing out all this RO, PSL shit because well I have no clue what your talking about, but i'll just have to play dave and see if he can interrupt or trade like you say :)

red actually might have something. The RO K,A, Bk part im famous for yelling out "unstoppable" if i see someone start to attack after the RO KA part. If anyone tries to attack me after that KA they are eating chucks. BUT......44AB is how I sometimes initiate that little string. And yes that does have a force crouch property in there. I totally see a WR A getting in there fast enough to knock me out of that string. So I have revamped a few things while playing with uber last night. I hate to say it but he whooped my ass something like 20-0 before he got bored and bailed out. (GG's you 3B whore!!...lol) But red plays maxi to. and a pretty beasty one at that. So picture me throwing out just a 44AB, then picture him doing a WR A. I dont see why that WOULDNT work!

ok guys how to you incorporate psl against players that are EXTREMELY good with the top teir characters, I feel that I can never get into one because it is a slightly slower form so I don't use it as much against the top players

keep it simple, don't go overboard with the shifts. Normally, I try to only do one shift at a time and that's after I trained someone not to attack.

Stop butting in JB, and yes I'm playing with maxi like i said earlier... Maxi's WR A is the answer to anything after a blocked 44AB yes you can do things that may get around it but I can too :) I was just letting HotRod know that the answer was really simple all along i was just being stupid... Plus we play online so I tend to attack when i should be blocking :) Offline none of your maxi shit would fly :) iMCF and GI'ing would rape pretty much anything you do... Raph has no equivilent to iMCF....

Told you lol dont be throwing out all this RO, PSL shit because well I have no clue what your talking about, but i'll just have to play dave and see if he can interrupt or trade like you say :)

iMCF does not rape Maxi. Maxi's stances have some nice TJing options out of them that lead to good damage, so you can't just whore iMCF and expect to stop his loops. You should clear up some room on your friends list RedDjinn, I wanna see what your Yoshi can do.

But yeah, I agree that 44AB is not a move to just be thrown out. Its really only good because of its evasive properties and range. You should only throw it out when you think its gonna hit. Same with 6A. 3B and 4B are your moves of choice for blocked pressure strings.

iMCF does not rape Maxi. Maxi's stances have some nice TJing options out of them that lead to good damage, so you can't just whore iMCF and expect to stop his loops. You should clear up some room on your friends list RedDjinn, I wanna see what your Yoshi can do.

Ooooo but you can ;) lol I'm not going to discuss this here, i've already talked about yoshi enough here! its the maxi forums, I apologize lol I love maxi too, so chill.... Aight i'll add ya soon, but you cant really get the full idea of what I can do by online play... Online I play nothing like I play Offline... I WHORE iMCF offline... but online I use it maybe once or twice a round if that...

2 of my friends play with maxi offline... they are pretty decent and in the process of being trained by me.... iMCF will interrupt shit that you dont even think is interruptable... but again ;) if you beat me online it just means your better online... and since you play with maxi, well online works out for maxi better than it would if we were offline ;) but I still enjoy playing online for fun, So I will hit you up, Send me a msg just saying what up so i'll have you on there when i get home then i can just delete someone and add you on! ;)

Maxi has options in pretty much every setup i use that beats MCF.

ON BLOCK:

3B~RO => iMCF loses to RO K, resulting in combo for damage in the 60's
4B~LO => iMCF loses to LO BK
RO A => iMCF loses to RO AK if done immediately after RO A, and loses to BL B if done even one frame late.
RO B~RC => iMCF loses to RC B, resulting high damage combo

And thats about 90% of my offense. So where is iMCF gonna shut me down, even offline? Only thing you really get is that you can beat out 2A after blocked LO BK. This can be adjusted for

Depends on what I do to set up iMCF... I didnt say I would only use it while you were looping... Yoshi has MANY set-ups for iMCF on block and on hit... All this paper fighter stuff sounds great ! lol but like i said if you want to continue this convo lets do it somewhere else... like on my profile haha fun !

EDIT :: secretly spyed on UBER and guess what hes looking at? hmm the Yoshi Frame Data... lol again paper fighter theorys ;) Awesomeness :) Check your profile for further discussion on this Uber Issue

Depends on what I do to set up iMCF... I didnt say I would only use it while you were looping... Yoshi has MANY set-ups for iMCF on block and on hit... All this paper fighter stuff sounds great ! lol but like i said if you want to continue this convo lets do it somewhere else... like on my profile haha fun !

But this means it's not character specific to Maxi...iMCF works well vs everyone if used properly. I play yoshi too, and i whore iMCF as well heh heh.

I think uber said what he said, because you claimed iMCF owns Maxi. You haven't really said how, but he pointed out why not :p

hotrod, Maxi's WS A is the gigas. I didn't dispute that, i ASSUMED it was his YOSHI vs your maxi.

I 'throw' out 44AB a fair bit at mid range. I don't see why i shouldn't. They're forced crouch and i'm in RO, and it has good enough recovery.

hotrod, Maxi's WS A is the gigas. I didn't dispute that, i ASSUMED it was his YOSHI vs your maxi.

I 'throw' out 44AB a fair bit at mid range. I don't see why i shouldn't. They're forced crouch and i'm in RO, and it has good enough recovery.

yeah he was talkin maxi v. maxi. im a big fan of the 44AB. i probablly whore that almost as much as uber whores his 3B....lol. red and I are gonna get down sometime this weekend. we will fill you in on how that goes

But this means it's not character specific to Maxi...iMCF works well vs everyone if used properly. I play yoshi too, and i whore iMCF as well heh heh.

I think uber said what he said, because you claimed iMCF owns Maxi. You haven't really said how, but he pointed out why not :p

Yeah, thats precisely my point. Not saying iMCF isn't gonna be effective against Maxi, just that its no more so than it is against everyone else.

My problem is with 44AB is against certain characters, you can get beat by a quick tech crouch move (Like Asta). But really, the main reason i don't just throw it out there is i'm usually in 3B range, and 3B is just too good to resist.

Back