MLG Anaheim Broadcast Details and Schedule

The Spring Fighting Games Season began with the Fighter Arena, a weekend full of top-level Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur V. The Season will culminate next weekend, June 8-10, at the Spring Championship in Anaheim. We'll be streaming matches live straight through the weekend.

Tune in to majorleaguegaming.com starting at 5:30pm PT as we kick off an incredible three days of fighting game action. The Championship will feature:
Matches for all fighting games will be broadcast live in HD on one stream, hosted by Juicebox Abel. The casters:
  • Mortal Kombat: Tom Brady
  • Soul Calibur V: BrewtusBibulus
  • King of Fighters XIII: The Answer
The stream is available free in standard definition, and free VOD will be available after the weekend is over. To watch the stream in full HD (up to 1080p) without ads, and get immediate access to VOD as matches are played, upgrade with a Spring Championship Live Streaming Pass!
Upgrade your broadcast with a Spring Championship Live Streaming Pass

Here is the full broadcast schedule for the weekend. Mark your calendars, and join us at majorleaguegaming.com at 5:30pm PT on Friday, June 8, as the action kicks off.
FIGHTERS STREAM
Friday
5:15 PM-5:30 PM Welcome and KOF Pregame Show
5:30 PM-6:30 PM KoF Winners R1 A,B,C
6:30 PM-7:30 PM KoF Winners R2 A,B,C
7:30 PM-8:30 PM KoF Winners R3 A,B,C
8:30 PM-10:30 PM KoF Winners R4
10:30 PM-11:30 PM KoF Losers R7

Saturday
10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pregame Show and SCV-Winners R1 A,B,C
11:00 AM-12:00 PM SCV-Winners R2 A,B,C
12:00 PM-1:00 PM SCV-Winners R3 A,B,C
1:00 PM-2:00 PM SCV-Winners R4 A,B,C
3:00 PM-4:00 PM MK-Winners R1 A,B,C
4:00 PM-5:00 PM MK-Winners R2 A,B,C
5:00 PM-6:00 PM MK-Winners R3 A,B,C
6:00 PM-7:00 PM MK-Winners R4 A,B,C
8:00 PM-9:00 PM KoF-Winners R5
9:00 PM-10:00 PM KoF-Winners Semifinals A,B/Losers R9 A,B
10:00 PM-10:30 PM KoF-Losers R10 A,B
10:30 PM-11:00 PM KoF-Winners Finals and Losers Semifinals
11:00 PM -11:30 PM KoF-Losers Finals
11:30 PM-12:00 AM KoF-Finals
11:00 PM TBA

Sunday
12:00 PM-1:00 PM SCV-Winnners R5
1:00 PM-2:00 PM SCV-Winners Semifinals A,B/Losers R9 A,B
2:00 PM-2:30 PM SCV-Losers R10 A,B
2:30 PM-3:00 PM SCV-Winners Bracket Finals and Losers Semifinals
3:00 PM-3:30 PM SCV-Losers Finals
3:30 PM-4:00 PM SCV-Finals
4:30 PM-5:30 PM MK-Winnners R5 A,B,C,D
5:30 PM-6:30 PM MK-Winners Semifinals A,B/Losers R9 A,B
6:30 PM-7:00 PM MK-Losers R10 A,B
7:00 PM-7:30 PM MK-Winners Bracket Finals and Losers Semifinals
7:30 PM-8:00 PM MK-Losers Finals
8:00 PM-8:30 PM
MK-Finals

If you can make it out and watch the action in person, get a spectator pass and book your hotel room now. If not, get a Spring Championship Live Streaming Pass to watch the entire weekend in beautiful, crisp HD. Either way, join us at 5pm PT on June 8 as the future of Pro Circuit Fighting Games begins!

There's a tournament going down in New Jersey as well. Too bad no one will notice.

There's a lot of people on the WC who're going to be there, who haven't registered yet. I'll get on it and make sure they know.

Wtf. Those are all the entrants? You peoples. Have other things I could be doing if people aren't going to support their game.

Or stop spending so much time on these games and do something more productive. Seriously, it's kind of sad that those are the numbers for this tournament. Not worth sacrificing all this time and money to travel if others aren't doing the same. I have a life like everyone else.

Lmao at entrants. I called it numerous times in fact. At this point I'm just gonna start saying I told you so over and over again. Post patch Calibur = stupid game. Everyone quit. This is what all the complainers wished for. This is what you get.

To quote myself. SC5 had largest #s in franchise history pre-patch, fell of the face of the earth post patch. Reality.

Evo #s should be super fun. Game = dead post Evo for sure.

I think it has more to do with there being so many tournaments and so many tournaments close together than the patching. Not everyone has the means to travel across the country. The patch is just a convenient excuse for those who are getting their shit pushed in.

I may not certain things in this game, but at least it's not SFXT.

Seriously, Calibur has NEVER had stupid good numbers. I chalked up the early high number of entrants due to how new the game was (a look at the differences in regional attendance helps support tha belief). The simple truth is that Calibur players don't support their game. It's a great game, amazing even, but, like with VF and GG, it doesn't matter how good the game is if the players don't come out and play.

Harada said 90% of Calibur players dnt even know abou tournaments; that really doesn't matter if only a smal percentage of the people that do come out and play.

About to dedicate my timeto swimming, dancing, school, and fucking if you people don't gt your shit together.

I also agree with Malice. There are seriously too many tournaments...but...17000 with the promise of more to come? No 10a.m. wakeups? Streamed all day? Come on, SC community.

Plus it's on the west coast where not many major tourneys are held anyway. Those that are coming from the east are saving their money for Evo. Mlg Anaheim probly will have the lowest numbers for mlg regarding sc. When it's in anothe city that doesn't have Evo around the corner it'll have more numbers.

I think it has more to do with there being so many tournaments and so many tournaments close together than the patching. Not everyone has the means to travel across the country. The patch is just a convenient excuse for those who are getting their shit pushed in.

I may not certain things in this game, but at least it's not SFXT.

I swear everytime I read things like this I feel as though SC players are its own breed and oblivious to other respective fighting game communities, or just like being in denial. Other fighting games don't have this to many tournaments problem you speak of period. In fact every tournament since pre-patch Calibur 5 in every region has all performed roughly the same which is extremely poor. The sad thing is the game has been presented with more opportunities than any other Calibur before it and fell off around the 3-4 month period.

Not to mention for example SC4 didn't even have the opportunities SC5 had didn't fall off as fast. For everytime this game falls flat on its face there is a new excuse. So I can't say I'm surprised.

The fall off in turnouts speak for themself and it has a direct correlation to the patch. It's to late to save it. The comment about the patch being a convenient excuse for people getting there shit pushed in is pretty funny as well. Erasing a whole style of play/almost entirely erasing it is always a positive apparently. This is exactly part of the reason the game is in the situation it is but whatever.

EDIT:

@Thuggish the not expecting MLG after anaheim to be as bad is also a poor excuse. Its almost as if you guys dont pay attention to detail. If you dont do so good now what makes you think you'll even have the opportunity later.

Case in point KOF XIII MLG Ohio $16,700 pot. Poor showing = MLG Anaheim $5,000 pot. Something to think about.

Also Starcraft 2 had a small prize pool when they started out at MLG. Now it has 76K prize pool, and had 50k for the first place player alone for there championship event last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back