Most Dangerous or Deadly Lady of SCIV?

Most Deadly Woman?

• Total voters
Setsuka.

Tira has a better personality when she's on the evil side, but Setsuka just doesn't fuck around.

Dont' want to run into in a dark alley: Setsuka cause she Iais too fast and is all thug Yakuza

Most dangerous in civilized society: Tira cause she's murderous and bipolar

Most dangerous circumstantially : Sophie cause she goes ape over her kids.

Setsuka hands down. The way she tells me to "GO DIE" right in the middle of a battle is actually pretty intimidating.

Amy's not deadly because she's young? Man, she kills people even though she's like a kid. Pretty damn deadly, if you ask me. How many kids do you know have the ability to shove a sword through your face with style?

Well, since's she's not on this list, my vote goes for Tira. The MPD definitely makes her dangerous. You could be having a nice civil conversation with her, and all of a sudden your head's on the ground.

I think if all of them became MEN, and then donated sperm in a mixed cup, gave it to a woman and then they all mixed together to make a super woman baby, THAT is the most dangerous and deadly Female

errorrrr said:
why is this list so selective ? Lol..

I get the feeling the poster wanted to see how his main, Ivy, stacks up against the rest without the supergirls. Little does he know that Cass and Soph fans are voting for Setsuka. lol

Dangerous? Tira.

I mean this isn't really up for debate a violently psychotic person is always going to be more dangerous than any sane human you'll ever meet.

That's not to say she is the most deadly, just the most dangerous.

Edit: It just occurred to me you might be talking tier wise, in which case it's Setsuka.

I still can't believe Tira hasn't won this debate. Seriously... she's a psycho chick who laughs maniacly why she slices you up with her hoola hoop.

Back