Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest (Now in 4k!)

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
...I guess it's safe to say that I should be thinking of the next theme now, hehe?

Thank you everyone for voting for me, I really appreciate the boost in confidence and ego! That Grøh piece is something I'm quite proud of, even if limitations of the CaS system made it hard for me to successfully pull off such an ambitious concept.

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Alright, I have the next theme and it is...

C Y B E R C A L I B U R 3086
Let’s crank things up a notch and take it 1500 years into the future... Think power grids, Tron™ lines, robotic limbs, androids galore, and cybernetic enhancements. Yoshimitsu still looks exactly the same!

The goal this round is to redesign your favorite SC characters as they would look in a drastically futuristic setting ala Ghost in the Shell, Psycho-Pass, Evangelion, etc. Who cares if they still use swords a thousand years into the future, the Evil Seed is still rampant and needs to be stopped!

Let’s give this around a week or so for entries and then we’ll get voting going from there, yeah?

KeJo

[10] Knight
Alright, I have the next theme and it is...

C Y B E R C A L I B U R 3086
Let’s crank things up a notch and take it 1500 years into the future... Think power grids, Tron™ lines, robotic limbs, androids galore, and cybernetic enhancements. Yoshimitsu still looks exactly the same!

The goal this round is to redesign your favorite SC characters as they would look in a drastically futuristic setting ala Ghost in the Shell, Psycho-Pass, Evangelion, etc. Who cares if they still use swords a thousand years into the future, the Evil Seed is still rampant and needs to be stopped!

Let’s give this around a week or so for entries and then we’ll get voting going from there, yeah?
Fuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeah

Onyyx

[13] Hero
I always struggle a bit with the future-themed contests, sci-fi really isn't usually my scene. I'd hate to give up on entering just because of that though, so I wanted to at least attempt a creation.

Techno-Addict Voldo

voldo.jpg

It's a shame that we aren't given a bit more freedom with Voldo's face, but nevertheless I wanted to use those covered eyes to capture the feel of the transhuman gone too far, the addict to augmentation and virtual reality that we see all too often in a dystopian cyberpunk future. He's even got little plugs installed in the back of his head, so he's ready to jack into his fantasy world any time he can.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
AD 11945, Earth is wrecked, and cybergangs of robotically increased beings fight to increase their turf.
Sometimes a chunk of territory can be gambled between them in a duel between gang leaders' champion in the so called MADISOUL SQUARE GARDEN arena.

Gaïa, leader of the insectoid tribe called protectors of the earth, is trying to recover a piece of land miraculously left unscathed, which the rival gang of the Taureens wants to turn into a battle arena and a meat processing plant.
Gaïa has sent has created a force of half human half insect APF (Anti Pollution Fighters), called the W.A.S.P (Weaponized Anthros Special Police).
She is sending in their general aka Laguêpe, hoping she can knock down their champion and reclaim some space for mother nature to come back to life.

Laguêpe isn't really a match for such a formidable foe, one made of scrap metal and decayed flesh, but Gaïa has another trump up her sleeve, in case things go south...

You can find some editor shots of the CAS there over at my main :
https://8wayrun.com/threads/a-tale-of-souls-and-swords-eternally-retold-sc6-edition.20445/page-20#post-782885

Last edited:

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
Wow, those are amazing.

If anyone else wants a crack at this contest, let's give it until tomorrow night, January 20th, and then we'll close it up and start voting!