Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest (Now in 4k!)

NeclordX

[13] Hero
Harrawesome takes my vote because that cyber ninja totally looks like something you could find in an old futuristic 90s arcade game like Strider, Ninja Warriors or Hagane. Totally nailed it.

Honorable mention to @Gaahl Taki and that @Onyyx's techno Voldo, he looks like he just get out of Gally or some other cyberpunk anime

Gaahl

[09] Warrior
I'll vote for @NeclordX's Astaroth. I was actually working on a very similar one when you posted it. Yours came together much better than mine though.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I vote for happycolour over the top silly cyberCAS. I miiiight just have a theme that'll totally blow you away and totally unheard of...just sayin' :)

Ardent

[08] Mercenary
My vote goes to @VILARCANE, you know of my thoughts already philos but, Maxi looks sick!! Honorable mentions to @Harrawesome for his amazing cyber shinobi (which reminds me of Strider Hiryu) and @Gaahl for that great, futuristic Taki. Awesome work you two, and everyone else of course :D

Onyyx

[13] Hero
Gonna go with @Harrawesome's cybergirl. Most of the characters I've seen with the automaton base haven't done anything interesting with it, but this is a good exception to that.

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I probably won't win this one, again :(, but since the thread has been quiet for a while, i offer my theme if the winner thinks it's a worthy one :
make a CAS using a non-human race with only ExEq and sticker work, ie. no equipment whatsoever.
So far, i have made 2 CAS using those restrictions, which need you to rethink your approach to CAS and make way for both OCs and recreations. I won't participate / vote, but you can find my ref. work with batman & latest area51 CAS in my thread.
It's totally ok if you ignore my proposal tho, no hard feelings :)

Harrawesome

[09] Warrior
I'll be damned, thank you for your votes everyone! I'm totally down to do @VILARCANE's theme next. I have one question, will I be allowed to participate since it is VIL's theme?

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I'll be damned, thank you for your votes everyone! I'm totally down to do @VILARCANE's theme next. I have one question, will I be allowed to participate since it is VIL's theme?
Totally approve of you participating H. You were kind enough to pick my theme, i make the rules and return the favor. I have shown examples, so i won't take part. Give it your best shot mate :)