Namco Bandai Announces World Wide Finals Qualifiers

• Admin
NAMCO BANDAI Games is working with the community to deliver the SOULCALIBUR V World Championship 8-man tournament to compete for the title of World Champion!

The Event will be streamed on April 10th by TEAM SPOOKY with Play-by-Play commentary by Community Leaders Rich "filthieRich" Bantegui and Mark "MarkMan" Julio.

Here is the list of qualifiers for the tournament :

1. NoFaceKiller (USA)
2. Rob The Destroyer aka RTD (USA)
3. Keev the Nightmare (France)
4. OmegaDR (Dominican Republic)
5. Hyrul (United Kingdom)
6. Toilet (Japan)
7. SHK (Japan)
8. Akire (France)

Stay tuned right here or ask http://twitter.com/filthierich for more details!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
What characters does everyone play?

So far we know:
NFK: Ivy/Nightmare/Cervy
RTD: Leixia/Mitsurugi?
Keev: Nightmare
OmegaDR: Nightmare
Hyrul: Leixia/Tira?
Akire: Mitsurugi

Toilet: ???
SHK: ???

Hyrul also plays as Natsu. Toilet uses Zwei. SHK uses Pyrrha Omega.

You guys should NEVER hate on representatives even if they're using weak characters. Anything can happen when player skill and nerves are put into account. I am going to laugh if this so called ZWEI player knocks out one of your favorites.

Both those vids are from the West Japan Qualifiers and I think both playas are from the Osaka area.

The winners of the JP Final comps, Plasma and Arutenight (both Sig playas), couldn't go (I guess) so the above playas are goin.

Final (PS3) that Plasma won:
http://8wayrun.com/media/【soulcaliburⅤ-japan-tournament】east-qualify-world-final-tournament-ps3-final-plasma.3764/
Guess no vid has been posted of the 360 Final.

Our Final Comps were pre patch but they are still probably playin the same charas.

You guys should NEVER hate on representatives even if they're using weak characters. Anything can happen when player skill and nerves are put into account.
Well, based on those two videos, they'll have to bank on a lot more than nerves.

Afrofrog said:
I am going to laugh if this so called ZWEI player knocks out one of your favorites.

He won't.

Well, based on those two videos, they'll have to bank on a lot more than nerves.
I'm not a follower of these Japanese representatives, but doesn't everyone lose a match sometime? Lawl. All I was pointing out is there's never a lock for who's going to win or lose. Unless Keev is playing Toilet and SHK in the first round. ;)

Back