Namco Bandai World Wide Finals this Tuesday!

• Admin
In case you haven't been paying attention, Namco Bandai has put together a "world championship" event. During the past month, players have been competing for a chance to be invited to the finals; even if they didn't know it! Eight of the best players in the world are being flown in to Las Vegas, in order to compete in this very exclusive event.

The event will be streamed by Team Spooky and will feature commentary from Mark "MarkMan" Julio from MadCatz and Rich "filthieRich" Bantegui from Namco Bandai. In addition to that, Namco Bandai has just released a teaser trailer for this event showing off the players who will be competing for that $10,000 prize!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
...That was shockingly epic for a trouney trailer. Random Ezio bullshit notwithstanding, at least.

Does HYRUI still use Tira? As I recall he switched to Natsu for the final round at his tournament and that was pre patch. But I dunno for sure I'm just a noob. And I know NOFACE used Nightmare in the final round at NCR but he seemed to stick to Ivy for everything else I watched. I guess we'll see.

I'm very interested to see the Z.W.E.I player.

Any idea what time this will be happening?

7pm.

Anyone who will be in Vegas during the championships, be sure to hit me up. We are planning casuals before and after the tournament. Currently being finalized -- I will share deets closer to the date.

Omega for PRESIDENT! - I haven't read any Namco's report about the rules for this tournament is there any out there?
Also I want to know if this is the first of a series of Namco's sponsored tournaments ahead...

Live streams

68 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights Ep.18 - Ask not what Nsync could have done for you, but what you should have done for Nsync. Also its May.
8 Viewers
LuciChanDayo
LuciChanDayo
[R18+] back to The Stage Of History | We will go through the Story mode | 2B crushed by those thighs!!!!
4 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional
4 Viewers
RareSaiyan_
RareSaiyan_
Taki Training Arc??| Soul Cal Vybez | Laptop Charger Broke | SCVIW/RareSaiyan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member