Namco E3 2016 Line-up

• Admin
E3 takes place June 14-16 in Los Angeles, California. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has released what types of games that they plan to announce. You can follow this link to the list. There is a "Fighting / Wrestling" title that is TBA for PS4, XBONE, and PC. Maybe it will be a Tekken 7 console version, some anime game, or a new Soulcalibur. Time will tell!

CiVDdDkVEAIrKaQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
Some if yall gonna be here 5 years from now talkin bout...
"Man E3 THIS year I can feel it. This the one cuz we're long overdue. I'm sure of it."

Do you guys never grow tired of constantly stalking/waiting for news on this game? Look' when a trailer or some sort of factual evidence shows up, THEN make a fuss.

At this point they already know what the fans want. They already know they didn't satisfy with SCV. And guess what else...they already know what to do for the next game to be successful.

That's clearly not the problem.

All opinions & wishful thinking when you all don't REALLY know anything has grown tiresome.

Let's talk about something else.

To be honest.. I DO NOT THINK Namco Knows what to do with SC atm.

To be honest.. I DO NOT THINK Namco Knows what to do with SC atm.
I said the next game generally speaking.

I'm sure they do, because everyone else does. Do you really think they are completely unaware of what fans have been complaining about these past 4 years on their social medias, and on forums such as this. In this information age I highly doubt it.

A non camnon game with most of the things mentioned in this thread alone would probably make them more $ than any other SC title thus far.

Even if they kept releasing more over time as dlc & made the consumers pay for it. (at a higher than we'd like price)
IDK $3 for every additional character or past stage.

Sure some would complain. But the majority will be like "Hey, remember the dark ages when we were waiting for SCVI for years with literally NOTHING but false hope? At least if we want it bad enough now we can actually buy it."

I said the next game generally speaking.

I'm sure they do, because everyone else does. Do you really think they are completely unaware of what fans have been complaining about these past 4 years on their social medias, and on forums such as this. In this information age I highly doubt it.

A non camnon game with most of the things mentioned in this thread alone would probably make them more $ than any other SC title thus far.

Even if they kept releasing more over time as dlc & made the consumers pay for it. (at a higher than we'd like price)
IDK $3 for every additional character or past stage.

Sure some would complain. But the majority will be like "Hey, remember the dark ages when we were waiting for SCVI for years with literally NOTHING but false hope? At least if we want it bad enough now we can actually buy it."

But it is too late.. They already moved on and "skipped" different characters. They can only! pls the Fans by going "back in time" when the older and beloved characters were still there. I do not think that they want to do an "ALL STAR SC GAME" like TTT or so... It must make sense, but to do so, it means to make a sacrifice on other things. As if SCV NEVER existed... oO

I almost wish they didn't do that stupid 'news' coming soon line. If yall can't deliver soon, don't say soon. It's like waiting for the best friend of your life who said they're coming soon but it's been ten hours! In this case, like half a year.

I don't know why, but I feel like we're gonna get a bundle: SCVI with Half-Life 3. Kappa

I know I'm stupid but I can't help myself: I still have hope for something at E3... :sc5rap1:

Tekken took the fight game slot, even if it didn't there is no way MS will skip a new soul cal announcement at its conference, unless SC became ps4 exclusive, which won't make sense. Also we are very unlikely to get any sc news till early 2017, no way bamco will divert attention from tekken 7 to a new SC, doesn't make sense, so next year E3 is the earliest we hear anything SC related.

Live streams

2 Viewers
Barbitu
Barbitu
SoulCalibur VI c'est tekken mais avec des armes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back