Natsu Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u using the just frame version? or the normal and regular A6? If u are doing the just frame version there is a fast white flash during the hit of A and then natsu goes to a fast version of A6.
best way to the A:6 (the : stands for Just frame btw) is to mash A and press 6 exactly the moment it connects on oponnent.

Are u using the just frame version? or the normal and regular A6? If u are doing the just frame version there is a fast white flash during the hit of A and then natsu goes to a fast version of A6.
best way to the A:6 (the : stands for Just frame btw) is to mash A and press 6 exactly the moment it connects on oponnent.
just with the JF version and its too tight.

The first hit of A:6 is the normal A. So evverywhere where normal A works A:6 works too.

I tested on Dummy set to:
Movement 1: Stand Normal
Movement 2: Stand All guard
Counter Hit Settings: Attack

And i programmed the Dummy to do the combos and tested on myself, can't block the KKK.

But 3B and CH 22_88A can hit on tip range, making the follow up attack whiff.

2A+B>B+K>B+G is kind of unnecessary from what I've seen online. I use the combo 2A+B>A+B>1A for around 63-64 damage.
@Reave, I didn't know that option of 2A+B. I knew following it with B+K>B+G seemed kind of weak and useless. =P

Yea that first version no longer exists to me lol. When I was doing it the second way I always felt I was getting more damage and there you have it.

2A+B>B+K>B+G is kind of unnecessary from what I've seen online. I use the combo 2A+B>A+B>1A for around 63-64 damage.
@Reave, I didn't know that option of 2A+B. I knew following it with B+K>B+G seemed kind of weak and useless. =P

RO properties?

Exact same grab as in PO 8B+G? I was looking at it this afternoon, it does about 10+ more damage than B+K B+G. Assuming 2A+B is directly front of her face she jumps forward on the stalker grab and catches the guy but she jumps upwards in the PO version so she looks like covering more ground for the former. Either way, I'll throw in a B+K B+G if I'm sure of my RO.

2A+B B+K B+G - 49 dmg
2A+B PO 8B+G - 63-4 dmg
2A+B A+B FC A+B 1A - 71-74 dmg
2A+B A+B FC A+B 44KK - 71-77, ~86-93 on 44KKK off wall
2A+B A+B FC A+B 4A+B6 (PO oki) - 59-62 dmg

The forward jump on B+K B+G has no discernible difference in distance over PO grab. Looks like it's just aesthetic.

Anyone have an opinion on combos opening up with 11_77K? Seems like a good bounce opener. I've been looking but I haven't seen many postings yet using them as openers (if there's any obvious reasons why I'm missing them, please let me know.) Here are a few I found:

11_77K 6KA 1A
11_77K 66B4 66
11_77K 66B BE WCA+B 1A

11_77K 6KA A:6 Haven't tried this yet, but it seems plausible.

Anyone have an opinion on combos opening up with 11_77K? Seems like a good bounce opener. I've been looking but I haven't seen many postings yet using them as openers (if there's any obvious reasons why I'm missing them, please let me know.) Here are a few I found:

11_77K 6KA 1A
11_77K 66B4 66
11_77K 66B BE WCA+B 1A

11_77K 6KA A:6 Haven't tried this yet, but it seems plausible.
The first one and last one can be AC out of after the 6KA

Is anyone else having Natsu change angles in the middle of the air with 2A+B, B+K, B+G. Sometimes she doesn't go forward but back the way she jumped from. It changes positions and everything. PO 8B+G has never done this for me. I tested both ways 15 times each.

@Reave: Can't say that I have, the most I've seen go wrong with B+K, B+G is that it misses and I RO myself. This is part of the reason I like following 2A+B with A+B, then whatever followup you want.

RO properties?
Just did a new combo, or at least a combo I haven't seen listed yet. 2A+B, (right as opponent lands) 66B~BE. It rings out and does 58 damage. A combo following that with no RO would be 2A+B, 66B~BE, FC 2A+B, 1A for 88-90 damage. Sometimes the 1A misses. I'm going to keep testing this. If the 1A misses the combo does a total of 66+- damage.

I did not see this one on the list.

WS B 4a+bA, KK CE for 92 dmg. The KK is tricky but once timings down, it's pretty easy.

Im brand new to SC so I don't know if this is considered practical for in game use but i've landed it in VS mode on Pyrrha and Tira.

It all hits before they touch the ground so I figured it's guaranteed. If this has not been confirmed or casted away already, may someone else test it out too.

I did not see this one on the list.

WS B 4a+bA, KK CE for 92 dmg. The KK is tricky but once timings down, it's pretty easy.

Im brand new to SC so I don't know if this is considered practical for in game use but i've landed it in VS mode on Pyrrha and Tira.

It all hits before they touch the ground so I figured it's guaranteed. If this has not been confirmed or casted away already, may someone else test it out too.

Nvm thats def not going to work. I just tried it online and ppl are like drifting away from me in mid air. Im guessing there is some sort of directional influence in the air? My friend obviously not knowing this either lol

It basically means people can air control out of it. And yeah your friend should start moving his character in a juggle haha.

Just did a new combo, or at least a combo I haven't seen listed yet. 2A+B, (right as opponent lands) 66B~BE. It rings out and does 58 damage. A combo following that with no RO would be 2A+B, 66B~BE, FC 2A+B, 1A for 88-90 damage. Sometimes the 1A misses. I'm going to keep testing this. If the 1A misses the combo does a total of 66+- damage.

hmm. I tried that, it's pretty hard to land, I think I might as well B+K/PO8 B+G for RO or A:6/A+B for the FC 2A+B without wasting meter. Guess it's added damage...doesn't seem to be AC-able with the right timing though but then again I'm using the AI's AC to test. I'm not sure if it's just me or that distance affects the timing.

thats because:
1) 2A+B ,CE4, PORC (PO 664) A+B, FC A+B, 44KK deals more damage if u want to spend 1/2 meter ,and it deal even more if u hit a wall since u can add an extra FC A+B, 44KK
2) If u go for the Ring Out and want to spend meter then instead of A+B do a A:6 ,it covers more distance.(2A+B ,CE4, PORC (PO 664) A:6/Air throw)
3) IF u don't want to spend meter just do a throw for Ring Out instead of a CE or a plain A:6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back