New Feature : A+B+K "CF Attack"

CFA will automatically execute on either a hit when the bar is flashing red or if it soul crushes on block, it won't automatically execute if the CFA simply is blocked and no crush occurs.

EDITED: Fuck it, I'm reorganizing this whole post as a Cervy-only section. I do have the CPU on random AC and Ukemi by the way.

Cervy A+B+K combos
B+G (cancel GDR), A+B+K (catches all but side tech, or you can block it (lol))
A+B, 2A+B, A+B+K - 64 damage (first hit shakeable I think, I don't play Cervy)
4[A], A+B+K - 43 damage
44aB, A+B+K - 71 damage
4A+B (cancel GDR), A+B+K - 85 damage
44A+B (max range), A+B+K - 64 damage
33A (at all but max range), A+B+K - 64 damage
6A+K (close range), A+B+K - 91 damage (That's right, combos from the gunshot)
*iGDR, delay, A+B+K - 57 damage
CH bA, A+B+K - 50 damage
CH 11B, A+B+K - 70 damage
CH 33B, A+B+K - 65 damage (where they end up after this varies wildly. I've sent them left, right, and straight up again)
CH 66K, A+B+K - 55 damage
CH 4A+K, A+B+K - 72 damage
pretty-much-any-wallstun, A+B+K (try it yourself, the ones I had on here took up half the list)

Alright, I think I got them all. I'm going to move on to other characters and edit my post above with their data, assuming their A+B+Ks aren't as beast as Cervy's is (mostly thanks to hitting grounded opponents).

By the way, if you launch with A+B+K, iGDR catches all tech, so you have to stand and block it.

This thread is meant for CFA combos that end with a CF..
Please remove this post before you scare off people who haven't touched the game yet. If i see it when I get back from work I'm deleting it. Your Taki and Mina combos also don't work.
Did you even try setting stuff to 0% Soul Gauge.. or am I missing something? Because not only do NONE of them work. They don't LOOK like they work too.

Seriously made me WTF first thing in the morning.. and test it before heading to work.

Runic: Your suggestions for Amy and Setsuka work, but are range specific.

...ha, I turned Soul Gauge to 100% after testing a few characters so I could get through them faster without seeing the CF animation, yet it didn't occur to me to test the non-wall combos I posted at 0%. I'll retest everything now and remove the lies I spread in a sec.

EDIT: So it seems I found 4 legit combos before setting SG to 100% for sake of speed, followed by everything else I said which turned out to be wrong. Thankfully so, I guess.

Ah well... last ones before I'm off.

Hilde
C3 A W!, A+B+K (range specific)

Kilik
Following Shen's example, a more simple combo.
CH 1B, 3BB W!, A+B+K (opponent must backturned, and 1B should hit their back, and not from the side)
I suppose any "from behind" combo that eventually ends with 3BB and a wallsplat will do.

Maxi
A+B W!, A+B+K (range specific)

Yoshimitsu
If the MCF causes a shakeable stun on CH (which can connect to A+B+K), and iMCF doesn't, I'm assuming he can CF after it hits? Or is the stun animation different? I can't preform iMCF for the life of me.

iMCF, A+B+K doesn't work. I tried it multiple times with different sized characters, but his A+B+K just goes through them every time as they crumple down. Doesn't even hit them.

Also, adding the others you found to the (corrected) list.

Anyone try Tira GS 88B, A+B+K? Or possibly CH GS 88B?

Without the guarantee of CH, she might be able to do GS 44B, GS 88B W! A+B+K

Namco and their stupid ass extras. I just dont like the direction this series is going with all the extra unnecessarily shit. I still say there should be an option to turn off Soul Gauge completely.

Remember Soul Edge? Where there was a weapon breaking system and you received chipping damage after? Where practically with the exception of a few characters, you were practically defenseless if you lose your weapon?

The CF system is kinda of a throwback IMO, but much better designed compared to the Soul Edge system which had quite a few problems.

Anyone try Tira GS 88B, A+B+K? Or possibly CH GS 88B?

Without the guarantee of CH, she might be able to do GS 44B, GS 88B W! A+B+K

While GS 88B can cause a wallsplat, Tira's CFA is much too slow for it to allow a CF.

Mitsu
CH 22K W!, A+B+K (best done at an angle)
MST 6B W!, A+B+K (range specific)

Part 2! NOW WITH SOUND-O-VISION!
Some of the combos are not the easiest to pull off when recording, and virtualdub has this annoying tendency to be a retard when trimming the video.

=O !!! Shakeable stuns into CFA?? This is a shocking revelation!

In that case... is it possible for Kilik to do MO A, 46B, A+B+K?

Well if we're counting shakeable stuns, Astaroth can do 3A, A+B+K, but it's so easy to shake. Probably so for the Setsuka ones too, but I'll add them all anyway

These CFA rules are so strange. Shakeable and wall stuns only? I caused all that commotion yesterday because I was under the impression that getting hit by A+B+K at all = Critical Finish. I actually did have Soul Gauge set to 0% when I did 3A, A+B+K yesterday with Asta, so I just assumed Cervy's hits from guarenteed stuns would have the same effect. Doesn't make much sense to me.

In that case... is it possible for Kilik to do MO A, 46B, A+B+K?
Yeah, this works. I'll add it.

Ah, thanks for clearing up the details for the ABK attack to work.

on a side note, I request your video to have fist of the north star theme. (you know, FATAL KO style)

First time I read about CFA's here it was stated that they didn't work on airborne opponents. Should've been in the first post. Good thing it's been made very clear in the second post now.

I have yet to find any wallcombo or stun that let's Voldo connect his CFA. My best bet so far would be either zone them into a corner and make them afraid to step (22A) before attempting, or use careful spacing to utilize the small backstep in Voldos CFA to cause the opponent to whiff.

Setsuka
CH 4A, 44BA W!, 3B W!, A+B+K
CH 4A, 22K W!, 3B W!, A+B+K
22K W!, 3B W!, A+B+K (backturned)

Ivy
CH CL 3B W!, A+B+K (backturned)
CH SW 22B W!, A+B+K (backturned)

Liz
22B W!, A+B+K (similar to Soph's 22B version)

Mitsu
CH 22K W!, A+B+K (best done at an angle)
MST 6B W!, A+B+K (range specific)

Mina
CH 3B W!, A+B+K (range specific, must hit with tip)

If I'm understanding this right and wall splats work, I have a few ideas for what might work for Mina. I don't have the game, but these are just general wall splat moves that could work with it, so if someone wants to try these out and see if any of these connect her CFA. I left out some wall splats I'm almost positive would only lead to it being blocked.

33KB (yeah, blockable, I know)
22_88A (I'm doubting it)
CH 33AA (also doubting)
8A+B
A+B? (since it's apparently changed this game)
6A+B (it won't ever happen, but may as well see if it works)
3bK
4A+K (it does have a wall splat)

The splats usually need to be fairly high up, since the CFA will only work on someone not grounded. Most of those might combo with it, but not trigger the CF.

so are these A+B+K moves good for shit like tech traps and combos or does anyone have the frame data for them cause from what i understand there bad in battle

Alright then, with that notice I'd say test worthy ones could be.

8A+B at a distance
A+B at a distance
3bK at a distance
33KB

Back