New frames, new thread!

Just some extra PO K tidbits (yes tidbits!!!) :
Well chances are you probably already know about this, anyway, transitions into PO where the last hit of the command connects on CH leads into a PO K that hits at a Special~Mid (SM) level... Examples include CH 4A, PO K - (If 4A hits on CH then PO K is a SM); CH AB214(2nd hit only) - (If the 2nd hit of AB connects on CH and only the 2nd hit landed, PO K is a SM)... Which brings me to CH property transfers... Well notice how CH 1BA as a combo doesn't give that STN you're looking for??? But if only the last hit of 1BA connects on CH you will get that STN... In stun combos (like 44K, 1BA214, PO B for example) the CH property of the last hit in a command gets transfered through in the combo... OK, so if you didn't know before now you know why... Bringing me back to PO K, PO K on hit gives a Shake~STN (SHK) which gives Taki +9 at the LEAST, meaning PO K, 2bA214 is a legit combo and by doing that combo a PO K followup will be a SM... But if you decide to do AB214 instead (because the opponent only has 1 frame to shake out), Taki gets a bit more damage through and a PO K followup will still be a SM... Something quick on ABK though, if only the last hit of ABK connects on CH Taki is at +5, look for this, it is useful to know... BTW, the SM PO K has all the same porperties of the original PO K (besides the fact it can't be ducked)... Something else you might notice is sometimes you might end up doing PO K twice as a combo and on the second time PO K cancels it's SHK, after testing I found Taki is at +8 on a PO K double hit so keep working her magic, even if it feels like you can't...

Same with po A too. If the 2nd hit is the only one that connects your opponent goes into spin stun just like you would during a stun combo. The best way I've seen to get the second hit to stun is when your opponent is in 8way run (since horizontal hits are CH when your opponent 8wr's).

Taki's 3bK on the K portion would probably do this too on CH if you can space it well enough.

Already said that... You quoted my post before I added that part... :(
Makes it look like I took your post and added it (no fair), guess I have to admit that I did because either way people will think that, especially now that I mention it... It's like saying "I'm not crazy"...

Back