New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

The first one looks like Talim and the other looks like Raph. I am going to say that it is Raph with a haircut and his body is transforming into a Nightmareish ghoul thing. His clothes could just be ripped from battle.

New character and Raph.

She doesn't have enough boob to be Taki, and I doubt Tira or Talim would stick out their thumbs like that when holding their weapons.

taki replacement (look carefully at where her hands are placed. The weapons are invisible though.) the male character has to be Raphael or at least someone from the same region. Look at his feet. Those are so the same type of shoes he wore from SC2. square tip = europe. but then again that person could still be about anyone. they just hail from europe. but the female is definitely a duel ninja sword user.

no I agree look at the females hand place ment, it looks like taki holding her two swords. As much as I Would love for it to be talim, Im pretty positive its a taki replacement considering taki wouldnt dress like that.

While I would love for that girl to be Talim, I doubt it's her. Unless Talim's whole personality did a 180, she looks too... spunky or something. I think she's a new character.

I hope its a brand new character with new weapons TBH, That style, already, looks energetic and spunky enough to acompany some crazy moves that neither taki nor talims styles bring to the table.

Gogo duel wielding bladed hula hoops!

That is definetly a Ninja ,japanese costume.
there are japanese armors on the arm and the leg, and moreover you can find a lot of japanese ropes kinda thingy
Vivoco88

Taki speculation.JPG

But judging from her bewbs, its not taki, they are like teenager's bewbs so maybe it is Tiki or Tuki lol

assuming both are oldies then I'd say Kilik(fur linings and hairstyle) and Talim, though her hipguards are suspiciously japanese, which makes a Taki replacement plausible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back