New Soul Calibur V Image & Character Silhouettes

My best is that the two characters are new character and new character, respectively. If they're non-aged characters, then Raphael and Tira sounds most likely.

JESUS. stupied people make me laugh. well i guess if everyone was smart the world would be boring.
iTs Raphael and Talim end off this topic. no discussion needed.
NEXT Previews Please.

The girl could be Talim, keep in mind she will be much older now so a radical change in appearance is possible.

It's not Tira unless Tira decided to drop her ring blade and go for smaller chakrams or something.

However, I think it's more likely this character is new. Her dual weapon stance and pose is Taki-like, however the position of the hand on "Mekkimaru" is totally WRONG, her thumb would be outwards, not inwards as clearly seen in the image.

Besides, Project Soul has to know (or at least be aware of) the degree of shadow ripping, demon fanged, pure thunder sealing, assassin's revenge style backlash of hurricane punishment they would get for not including Taki in this game.

At this point, I still have faith in this game and see no reason to boycott yet. However, I think it's time to elevate Taki's legion of fans to DEFCON 3.

That's definitely either Taki, or another new kunoichi - she has over-lapping, plated arm guards, hip guards, shoulder-guards (sode) and gloves. She's also wearing geta sandals (you can see the straps that thread between the big toe). These accessories are all fundamentally Japanese in origin, so definitely wrong for Talim or Tira. The pose is very Taki too - compare that silhouette with her previous art:
taki-2-v-4.jpg

The girl seems young and crazy somehow so I guess she is our new ninja girl, and for the guy, I hope he is Raphael but I'm not sure.

Edit : Now that I think about it, raphael is left handed so th,s guy is probably rigth handed, can see his right hand is like holding a sword and left hand looks like zasalamel's signature hand figure.

I believe that the female looks like Talim, but there's a slight chance to be the replacement of Taki... As for the male figure... Yun-Seong? Maybe... (Or Sieg's 2nd outfit...jk jk :>)

2441331440_4c4a54a41e.jpg
talim-soul3art.jpg

338999098.jpg

Though I see the reasons as to why people think taki, this design just feels more like talim to me. The ribbons, the dangling things, and her hair remind me of the flow of the other talim designs... the things that emphasize her whole "wind" thing. More likely a new character than taki.

338999098.jpg

Though I see the reasons as to why people think taki, this design just feels more like talim to me. The ribbons, the dangling things, and her hair remind me of the flow of the other talim designs... the things that emphasize her whole "wind" thing. More likely a new character than taki.

I see where you're coming from, and the pose is similar to the SC4 Talim art, but the over-lapping plated armor on the shoulders, gloves and hips, body-glove and Japanese style sandals are incongruent with Talim's look.

I wanna say that's Talim and Raph. But if that is Talim she seems to have some Japanese style armor. Then again, these people travel right? I'm gonna put my money on Talim and Raph and let it ride. Come on roulette wheel called the sandeigo comic con, show me the money.

@Bailster, I also know what you mean, thats why think its neither of them really. Though I think we shouldnt skip talim as a possibility. You know how some of these thinks can trick you. Maybe half of what we thinks is armor, are just some weird assesories... or maybe it really is just armour.

At this point, I still have faith in this game and see no reason to boycott yet. However, I think it's time to elevate Taki's legion of fans to DEFCON 3.
If it is a replacement for Taki then between her and Cass it seems I've lost both my mains, but the style coming back isn't a bad thing altogether. Especially not if it comes with a tier hike. Personally though I'd be a little disappointed not to see Taki return... and yet Ivy's back? Hrmmm. I think I hear a few klaxons. But I'll retain an open mind for now.

I'd joked in another thread that if Taki had a kunoichi daughter I'd be fine with it. I can't exactly go back on my word now can I?

Why would Talim be wearing Japanese armor - pauldrons, gloves, hip guards etc? (Which you can see outlined in that silhouette) That's never been Talim's look. It's either Taki or a new Japanese kunoichi.

Why would Talim be wearing Japanese armor - pauldrons, gloves, hip guards etc? (Which you can see outlined in that silhouette) That's never been Talim's look. It's either Taki or a new Japanese kunoichi.
maybe becuase talim has grown up... she could change her look it been 17 years !

Live streams

10 Viewers
LuciChanDayo
LuciChanDayo
[R18+] We are back... In The Age Of History!!! | Libra Of Souls Run | Maybe a Story Mode| LETS GO!!! | Also Special Announcement !!!!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back