New SoulCalibur Pachinko Slots

• Admin
Recently, Bandai Namco has announced that they are adding a new Pachinko Slots game featuring SoulCalibur characters. This will be available to go alongside their Tekken and God Eater machines. Here is the trailer for the newest SoulCalibur game. The confirmed characters for the game are Nightmare, Sophitia, Patroklos, and Pyrrha.

Update: SoulCalibur Pachislot Website: http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/sc/

Update 2:
Sources:
http://slot-news.jp/blog-entry-3141.html

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
image.jpeg

Nuff said...

This is absolutely sad. Not only did they make a pachinko out of the series, but it happens to star two of the most hated characters ever made. I think hoping for SC6 at this point is just pure masochism. I see no good coming out of this and I refuse to call any of the money involved as "funds for SoulCalibur VI." SoulCalibur is dead.

This is absolutely sad. Not only did they make a pachinko out of the series, but it happens to star two of the most hated characters ever made. I think hoping for SC6 at this point is just pure masochism. I see no good coming out of this and I refuse to call any of the money involved as "funds for SoulCalibur VI." SoulCalibur is dead.
Well, look on the bright side. If they are not getting rid of them, chances are that they are going to develop these characters and give you more reasons to like them.

Well, look on the bright side. If they are not getting rid of them, chances are that they are going to develop these characters and give you more reasons to like them.
They've had over four years to do that. Rather than move the series forward, we get a F2P game and a mobile game (both of which failed and are no longer available), a bunch of promos and cross overs with Outcast Odyssey and LittleBigPlanet 3, jackets, and some FaceBook activity. I'd rather have the series die peacefully, than dress up it's dead corpse to have it dance on stage for another night. And for the people who said "they don't want it in the way of Tekken 7" T7 is already making Namco money from being in arcades and has been getting a ton of coverage for years. The mere announcement of SC6's EXISTENCE would not have harmed Tekken 7's success in any way. After all this wait and seeing the end result, I'm honestly convinced this series is dead.

Last edited:
They've had over four years to do that. Rather than move the series forward, we get a F2P game and a mobile game (both of which failed and are no longer available), a bunch of promos and cross overs with Outcast Odyssey and LittleBigPlanet 3, jackets, and some FaceBook activity. I'd rather have the series die peacefully, than dress up it's dead corpse to have it dance on stage for another night. And for the people who said "they don't want it in the way of Tekken 7" T7 is already making Namco money from being in arcades and has been getting ton of coverage for years. The mere announcement of SC6's EXISTENCE would not have harmed Tekken 7's success in any way. After all this wait and seeing the end result, I'm honestly convinced this series is dead.
I agree with what you said. Nothing would have changed for Tekken 7 if we at least got a tiny announcement that SCVI was on it's way. They're just treating this series as way to grab some quick cash just because....why the fuck not? If this fails then I can guarantee this will be the final nail in the coffin of Soulcalibur.

RIP!

except just about everyone here knows or should know...despite their unbridled ignorance...to not expect anything till after T7
There can be no excuses on that. So, no one can expect SC6 to be announced until after Tekken 7 releases on consoles (which is already in arcades)? No offense, but that's just silly, to me. They didn't even need to show screenshots and the game could've been released 2 years from now for all I care. Just give us SOMETHING, even a logo or trademark, that they're working on SC6. Neither SCIV nor SCV had to go through that with Tekken 6 or TTT2. And no one can talk about patience, when we had to wait for over 4 years, while hearing "get ready for news soon" just to get this.

What's for sure is that nothing 'bout SC6 going to happen before those stupid FB polls are over... and thats quite much time, considering how slow they are and how much characters left we have for UnlimitedPoolsWorks. So nothing until ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ E3_2017 is my bet.

Pretty sure this isn't what they have been teasing all this time. When you think about a Soul Calibur pachinko, it isn't that surprising. We are just gonna have to ignore this and keep waiting for SCVI. Hopefully we get some info on it soon.

There can be no excuses on that. So, no one can expect SC6 to be announced until after Tekken 7 releases on consoles (which is already in arcades)? No offense, but that's just silly, to me. They didn't even need to show screenshots and the game could've been released 2 years from now for all I care. Just give us SOMETHING, even a logo or trademark, that they're working on SC6. Neither SCIV nor SCV had to go through that with Tekken 6 or TTT2. And no one can talk about patience, when we had to wait for over 4 years, while hearing "get ready for news soon" just to get this.

well you've got the Pachinko Game to show they're working on SC6 lol.

either if you knew why I said not to expect anything after Tekken 7, and trust me I ain't the first to say this and know why, then you wouldn't up in arms sounding like those brats from facebook

well you've got the Pachinko Game to show they're working on SC6 lol.

either if you knew why I said not to expect anything after Tekken 7, and trust me I ain't the first to say this and know why, then you wouldn't up in arms sounding like those brats from facebook

The Pachinko doesn't show me anything close to a sign that says they're working on SC6. If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure the Castlevania and Silent Hill Pachinkos mean those games are getting new titles too lol

This is far closer to a cash grab if anything else. Yeah, a lot of people complain on the FaceBook page, but at this point, even you can see why that is. More than 4 years pass, people got hyped, PS delivered no substance. People have a reason to be disappointed. At one point, we didn't hear anything from PS at all (and they said that shouldn't have happened) and you want to tell me no one can even expect a announcement that the game is being worked on? No. Just no.

The Pachinko doesn't show me anything close to a sign that says they're working on SC6. Then I'm pretty sure the Castlevania and Silent Hill Pachinkos mean those games are getting new titles then lol

This is far closer to a cash grab if anything else. Yeah, a lot of people complain on the FaceBook page, but at this point, you can see why that is. More than 4 years pass, promises were made, nothing was delivered. People have a reason to be disappointed. At one point, we didn't hear anything from PS at all (and they said that shouldn't have happened) and you want to tell me no one can even expect a announcement that the game is being worked on? No. Just no.

Castlevania are working on that "spiritual successor" and Silent Hill lives on in RE7 and that other game Norman Reedus is in.

oh it's a blatant cash grab, I see them whining on FB and they still don't know why there's not really been anything...either way I could care less about them since they're just casuals that really don't contribute anything towards to franchise or the scene.

expect something...but obviously not now...they've been a lot of chances for them to reveal things this year and we've got nothing, so it's safe to assume to wait till T7's run its course.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back