Nightmare General Discussion/Q&A

Some walls it's better to do 662k so you keep her close to the wall
aha I see fair enough

WHAT???????????? I NEVER THOUGHT W! ~> CE IS POSSIBLE BUT OMG WOWZORS. Yes, that was genuinely how excited I was when I saw those combos.

But can't they tech the GSk BE after CE?

Also this pretty much confirms that the NM vs Pyrrha MU has rebounded back to 5:5. Kappa

Watch out @MONEYMUFFINS , I'll get my revenge. Kappa
maybe next time I bring something up you won't just brush it aside lol

ah... I saw 22K 4BB in tournament once so I thought it was legit combo, but then I just found out 2nd hit of 4BB can be teched to either side...

Does GS k BE ~> w! ~> 4A+b or CE work if you get that delayed w! that comes from a weird angle/far distance?
I remember someone delving deeper into this, I think it was Schneider or Darkslayer, I'm not anywhere near the laptop and my phone is agonizingly horrible when usimg internet, so I can't look further for you

Just be sure to mix it up with agA (would 3A -> GS K BE work?) or you risk them stepping away from the wall and punishing with their own wall combo.

I'm pretty sure this was brought up awhile ago, but in terms of higher level play, does GI become more practical than CE? Whiffing GI is more safe, and you could force your opponent to spend meter. GI is more easy to input, and attacks can sometimes hit the early animation of CE.

The only thing that's useful about CE for me is having that 1 full meter to make opponents fear it.

I suppose when you're up against a character that's in an attack string you can CE for guaranteed for 80

What stage and character did you do this on? It hasn't worked for me when I went into training mode.

Ezio's stage. The red one with fire and people running around in the background.

Most of the other stages you have to tweak a little to get the right angle, but that one should be pretty easy to set up

Some insight into the NM vs Pyrrha MU.

I really love how tense this MU gets me.
l need to stop punishing grabs with grabs...

Last edited:
Back