Nightmare

lets list out some of the stuff that needs to be tested

1.) FC A+G > 33B tech trap still works?
2.) does FC A+G_B+G pick up give any advantage?
3.) how safe is FC A+G_B+G now
4.) Since WS > GS KK is not a combo now, howabout CH WS > GS KK, or CH WS > NSS A+B > GS KK.
5.) 3B > 1A tech trap still works?
6.) 66B > 33B6 > GS KK combo still works?
7.) any improvements on 4B ?
8.) 1[A] still give advantage ?
9.) Whatabout wall combos? CH WS > NSS A+B > GS KK > 4KK still works?

feel free to add in your thoughts

1 work (can be tech right)
2 haven't test......
3 haven't test......
4 WS CH > GSKK still work, WS CH > NSS A+B > GSKK / 2A+B still work. If WS > GSKK no more. change it to NSS A+B > GSKK.
5 work
6 66B > 33B6 work and have frame adv, but GSKK can blocked.
7 4B no improvement, but BD NM step/8way (distance/speed) more faster........
8 no more 1aK, need 1[A] full then K.......
9 work

A+G now is 52 dmg.............=_=.
But side/back throw is same as SC4

9 x 66B+K/66A+B = CF
66B+K is -4 on block and FC, TC 7~13 , TJ 14~end
And it can FCC, NM's FCC in SCBD is horrible
New NM should use more more 66B+K mixup

And very good news, 3B is -12 now!!!!!!!!!
So... you should only use 3 > NSS bA when you sure lunch......

4 If WS[ B] > GSKK no more. change it to NSS A+B > GSKK.
9 work

9 x 66B+K/66A+B = CF

GOD!!!!! what the shit were they thinking!!!!!!

Hang on ive been testing NSS A+B ~ 66B and it still tech traps most characters exactly like in SC4 (with 2nd action as all guard and ukemi set to forward, right and left[people who could escape with left tech still can])

Also new combo Ch 3B ~ A+K now works on everyone, 73 damage guaranteed.

Also 1aK needs a slight delay now or a slide input. Doesnt need a full 1 [A] ~ K charge.

Soul Charged WS is CH even on normal hit as well but thats exactly like SC4 just fyi (in case no one found that yet lol)

Also the stun from 44BB seems to be longer, i think that is in order to remove the tech trap in the 190 damage wall combo. However NSS B seems to be guaranteed after that. Not tested it thoroughly though.

1 work (can be tech right)
2 haven't test......
3 haven't test......
4 WS CH > GSKK still work, WS CH > NSS A+B > GSKK / 2A+B still work. If WS > GSKK no more. change it to NSS A+B > GSKK.
5 work
9 work

9 x 66B+K/66A+B = CF

thanks, appreciate it
looks like it's not that bad if most of the tech traps works. Seems Namco wants to reduce NM's RO game and increase his KO and Soul Crush game (with all the power increase and stuff).

maybe there are tech traps from WS we don't know of, this'll keep them grounded for GS KK heh..

edit: more stuff i just remembered

33 B (far hit) > 66 B tech trap works?
CH GS A > 4 KK > 33 B tech trap works ? (can escape to one side in SC4)

Every chars in BD is getting higher dmg from launcher and launcher are getting safer? And less RO game? Feels like tekken

If nm becomes a CF beast, i am okay with that.
Big guys like sieg, nm, asta should have a CF game and lil girls like soph, amy, ivy shouldnt.

thanks, appreciate it
looks like it's not that bad if most of the tech traps works. Seems Namco wants to reduce NM's RO game and increase his KO and Soul Crush game (with all the power increase and stuff).

maybe there are tech traps from WS we don't know of, this'll keep them grounded for GS KK heh..

edit: more stuff i just remembered

33 B (far hit) > 66 B tech trap works?
CH GS A > 4 KK > 33 B tech trap works ? (can escape to one side in SC4)

33 B > 66B tech trap still works (opponent set to second action all guard and ukemi set to tech left, works on NM etc but doesnt work on characters who could tech left in SC4)

Ch GS A >4 kk >33b doesnt seem to launch anymore and they can escape to the right (tested on NM).

Did more testing with 1aK and it has to be done as a slide input now :( so the timing is tricky, very tricky. Something like agA style imput. Doesnt require the full 1[A] charge.

1[A] still gives frame advantage, gives at least +4 ( grab beats Cass's AA after)

22k6 ~GS B beats maxi's 2A So i think it gives at least +5 on block minimum.

8x A+B+K to Soulcrush

Ops.. Tiamat, thanks this remind.

Just tested some moves.
Soul Charge->WS = (CH)WS. (Actually, it is not like a CH. Maybe it is a different stun.)
Soul Charge->4KK = (CH)4KK. (Actually, it is not like a CH. Maybe SC->4K has a different frame advantage.)
Soul Charge->GSB = (CH)GSB.

I think 3B's tech-trap has been changed.
3B->1[A] can be against Play Dead now. ( Does the speed of 1[A] be faster or the 3B launch higher? )
Soul Charge-> 3B can bounce the body little bit higher or lower than normal 3B hit. Just little.
(CH)3B->A+K is a combo.
3->GSKK needs to be delayed for more reliable..

FCA+G->33B is a combo. To use Delay 33B can be a tech-trap.

hteng,
NSSA+B->66B_33B tech trap works.
33B->66B_33B tech trap works.
(CH)GSA->4 KK->33B_3B tech trap works.
They are as same as in SC4. However, some tech-traps buffer timing are different from SC4.

44K:BT moves no longer work. I think Namco fixed this get-up system glitch.

1A,K does not work anymore. The only way to get that attack throw is with 1aK. The opponent doesn't see anything differently. You can still delay the hit and make it look like a charged 1A is coming out, but the way you input it is totally different. The hand comes out when you RELEASE K, not when you first press it. Basically, they're forcing you to commit to the K as soon as you input the 1A, instead of waiting until you see your opponent try to jump it or something.

1A,K does not work anymore. The only way to get that attack throw is with 1aK. The opponent doesn't see anything differently. You can still delay the hit and make it look like a charged 1A is coming out, but the way you input it is totally different. The hand comes out when you RELEASE K, not when you first press it. Basically, they're forcing you to commit to the K as soon as you input the 1A, instead of waiting until you see your opponent try to jump it or something.

well 1aK has always been an anticipation move anyway, still a stupid nerf

you also said something about 6B:B only works when SC? very sorry but I edited your post when I meant to quote it. =[

the 1aK and 1[A]K change doesn't bother me at all because most of the time i use 1AK is towards the end anyways... so no big deal for me

-LAU

can anyone test out 33A > GS KK ?

does GS KK far wall hit still give you 4KK wall combos?

are there any damage buffs to all his moves? (i know A+G is nerfed down to 52 dmg).

hteng,
66_33_99A -> GSKK works.
I think there are a lot of damage buffs in this version.

A(hit) has H+1.
B(hit) has H-1.
2B(hit) and FC2B(hit) have H+1 ~ +2 advantage.

can anyone test out 33A > GS KK ?

does GS KK far wall hit still give you 4KK wall combos?

are there any damage buffs to all his moves? (i know A+G is nerfed down to 52 dmg).

His damage has gone up temendously. 3B>NSS ibA does 81 damage now for example.

Some more specificity on that input: You CAN in fact change your mind late after the A input, but it has to still be a slide to K. So you can't let go of A until you slide to K. Not really a big deal.

The change to 6B:B is that it's not a guard break unless you're Soul Charged, which nerfs its awesome ring-out powers.

6B:B was only a guard break when Soul Charged in SCIV as well. I don't quite see what your saying, PhilBond.

Back