North East Championship XI

I hope that namu namu means that you are coming. It's only 26 days until NEC, so it will be here before you know it.

Lolo: Go rep some Yoshi! DocVizzo is giving away $$$ in free MMs. muahaha.

Ha i'd like to, but no way :) Im coming with a friend who does not play SC, cant do this to him, lol.

How about YOU move your ass to this huge tournament? :) :)

Not gonna happen. Prepping to move to Japan. We can always resolve it there!

What's good with a FT5/FT10 match between RTD and Dina? I would like to see that one as well as people worldwide. Call it the fuck yo hat match.

What's good with a FT5/FT10 match between RTD and Dina? I would like to see that one as well as people worldwide. Call it the fuck yo hat match.

hell yeah i'll do that. 1st to 10 for $100, any character but Algol and Hilde. Jaxel, this can be the first match you put on the stream.

Hey guys I contacted Malek so see if he was interested in a 4v4 or 5v5 USA vs Europe team match at NEC. Anyone here want to see that happen??? If we can't get a 5th person from europe we can extend it to the world vs the US and include canada and mexico.

My suggestion if the 5 on 5 or whatever does take place is to run it like Season's Beatings ran theirs so that everyone gets to play each other. And find someone who could serve as free wins to put on the Int'l team ala ChocoBlanka.

But I would really like to see that take place though. Maybe there will be a Canadian and a Mexican that could represent on that team.

Me Vs Mick FT 5 for $25 ( i want EVERYONE to SIDE BET!)

Me Vs. Dina FT 5 or 10 for as much as he wants

Me Vs. Malek FT 5 $25!

Also on the Malek Vs Mick i wanna side bet on Mick for 20-50 bucks...any takers? malek?

Okay, I registered. But I have to bring my receipt with me to get in? I'm not responsible enough to keep a piece of paper that long.

Back