North East Championships 13 (2012) Results!

still dont understand y viola is banned over there but whatever... USA Team should be Thuggish_Pond,Mick,and HumanTyphoon... ................................. (Im trolling if u guys havent figured it out yet) 8P

I was going to go over to Donte's today but ended up falling asleep. Either way, now that everyone's getting hype again, it's time to start practicing and make them quit, play SC4/SF4/DoA/et cetera, and stuff. Maybe one of us should pick up Hilde for the next big event?

Ima need to start practicing with her again... Im rusty as F#$@ with her.... Bout to get online with her rite now.. LOL

Sucks to be even more motivated to play this game, only to remember mine was stolen... So much stuff I wanna test right now.

I'm to lazy to do any training all the training I do is during casuals at the tournament =\

and I don't do many casuals

I managed to catch the top 4 of SC5. Godlike finales. The play was so good!!!

Xeph's play especially makes me wanna play again and as a result I will be participating in FR16 for calibur!

I just kept thinking Xeph, LP, Donnie, and the Aeon guy getting on stage thinking in their heads move out the way bitches "this is how you put on a show". Marvelous Finale!

Shoutouts to all you bitches, plus those I didn't get to see and my other SC5 partner in crime RTD.

I'll doing a nice list for all the cool ass people I met and talked with.

Greatone - I fucking adore and respect your love for the community and the game. If there is anyone to strive to be like in this community its someone like you who is consistently present and always has a fun and hype time. Also, thanks for letting me sleep in your room :)

Partisan - It was great to finally meet you. I also now see why people say you only need an ice cube and not need to eat for the rest of the day, damn! Fun casuals too, I definitely fell into a stupid auto-pilot pattern in that one long string of fights we had. I can't wait to see you again and chill. Entertain me.

Reptile - You have a great sense of humor and it was a blast to talk and chill with you. And congrats on 4th place!! You're pretty much the Aeon posterboy at this point. I better see you back here in the future! PS thanks for the drink :) PSS Ban Slade.

Xeph - AH HA HA HA HA HA HA. Hope you liked my impression of your infectious laugh right there. Stop coming here and winning stuff, damn. Congrats though! Looking forward to the next time we meet. But i'll be sure to take YOUR money next time ;)

Woahzz - What can I say, Ezio is gay and OP. Despite that comeback springing up on me, that was the funnest set I've had a tourney and I love playing someone as patient as you are. Hope you wrote that paper and I hope to see you again!

IRM - Fuck you, and fuck 2A+B

Hawkeye/LP - I just like being around you guys, you have a hype factor and you two are so easygoing. Would love to get some games in with you, LP next time. Congrats on your placements! Repping Chicago hard.

JJJ - I was pretty excited and honored to meet the original Ezio player. They don't lie when they say you're Jesus, fuck you're nice as hell. Would love to talk about the game some more next time.

Thermidor - You were on point in that top 16! Screw that online BS. Next time I see you i wanna get some great games in. Good game with that team tourney fight.

Ramon - It was great to get some tips and analysis from a vet such as yourself. I'll be an even better player come the next time we meet and I would love to face you if it comes to it in Apex. You're fucking Ramon!

RTD - Did you happen to feel sick after you finished your chinese? Anyways, it was great to see you again and chill for that short time we had. I hope I can come to Final Round and see you and the Florida gamers again.

Shinji - You're a cool cat. You got your Leixia rushdown on point and you're great at discouraging any kind of movement. I got a bit nervous when I saw you in my pool because we have fought a number of times before then! GGs, hope to see you again.

Saltface - You are very passionate about the game and you know a shitton about your character, we should've gotten some good games in. I hope to see you again and supporting that community.

Sandman - First of all, thanks for that 3rd setup! You got a pretty good Sieg and taught me something about the Ezio-Siegfried match up I haven't really considered. Hope to see you at Apex!

Jonnitti - God, that online tourney was how many months ago? It was great to finally meet ya and that you are passionate about this community. Better see you at Apex nig.

DK - It was sweet as fuck meeting someone as established as yourself. I hope to see you again, you have a nice sense of humor and demeanor.

Omega - You're a lifesaver! Again, thanks a ton for driving me out to the Greyhound station. Would love to get some games in next time, see you at Apex!

Will edit a little bit later

i had mad fun even though i was so fuckin rusty next time ill get the 4 n 1 oil and b better lp hawkeye it was fun seeing u n person and not just on psn lolz

Anyone can provide me with links for the archive of NEC streams? I wanna watch everything, from team battles to top 4, not excluding pools and top 16.

Anyone can provide me with links for the archive of NEC streams? I wanna watch everything, from team battles to top 4, not excluding pools and top 16.
Jaxel has everything up on his Youtube. youtube.com/Jaxelrod

I'm seeing the youtube videos. I was hoping for a complete stream archive like TTT usually has.

Back