North East Championships 13 (2012) Results!

Honestly I was planning on dropping SoulCalibur after NEC. I had been playing a lot of TTT2 and was coming to NEC mainly for tekken, but I figured I'd enter SCV for funs since I was there anyway, even though I didn't really practice or play SoulCalibur up until the tournament. But the weekend changed my mind.. hard. Now I really want to play more and get better.

Also, the tekken community sucks dicks, but you guys are all really cool.

It was good meeting all of yall. I look forward to seeing you again in the future, whenever that may be.

Honestly I was planning on dropping SoulCalibur after NEC. I had been playing a lot of TTT2 and was coming to NEC mainly for tekken, but I figured I'd enter SCV for funs since I was there anyway, even though I didn't really practice or play SoulCalibur up until the tournament. But the weekend changed my mind.. hard. Now I really want to play more and get better.

Also, the tekken community sucks dicks, but you guys are all really cool.

It was good meeting all of yall. I look forward to seeing you again in the future, whenever that may be.
as greatone would say Tekken is shit and SCV is supreme. I also planned to drop SCV for DoA5 but going to NEC and meeting the community and being accepted by them really changed my mind as well. Also im addicted to that tourney pressure and the fluidity that is offline calibur

hey i play tekken! :(
Sorry but you're playing a piece of trash game. They all are compared to my beloved Calibur.

Anways, Shoutouts to come soon. Everyone knows I love them though already. I will say I am more than proud of all the first and second timers all coming out. It's because of you guys that people are inspired once again to get in there and bring this game back to the prominence it so deserves. I would personally like to thank you all and hope you had a great time and felt welcomed.

Well like I said, shoutouts to come soon. Really it's just an excuse to get a couple of cheap "likes" and for people to feel the need to respond and tell me how much they adore me. I can't get through my week without hearing that at least a couple of times...

Nothing is better than Calibur.

Except marvel.
Don't know bout an unlike button, but I can bring this jewel back...
uploadfromtaptalk1354739357594.jpg

Reactions: HRD
That you own.
Two things, you horrible horrible troll you. First thing is I was doing a public service. One less copy for some poor unsuspecting child to be infected by the flash and glamour. Secondly I'm treating it as the trash that it is. It is right now serving the best purpose it can have in anyone's home. A coaster under my favorite cup to protect those hard wood surfaces.

Two things, you horrible horrible troll you. First thing is I was doing a public service. One less copy for some poor unsuspecting child to be infected by the flash and glamour. Secondly I'm treating it as the trash that it is. It is right now serving the best purpose it can have in anyone's home. A coaster under my favorite cup to protect those hard wood surfaces.

I'll make sure to tell Yassir about this.

Not to mention: think of how many He-men that $59.99 would have bought you.

I'll make sure to tell Yassir about this.

Not to mention: think of how many He-men that $59.99 would have bought you.
I will not argue with someone who doesn't play this game, about a game that doesn't matter, in a thread about an event that he didn't even go to. I say good day to you sir!

You know very well what game I'm speaking of.

I have never said that about any game. Though I may if Kinect Calibur turns out to actually be a thing.

Congratulations to Xeph. Shout outs to up-and-comer Jimbonator Jimbonating. Shout outs to character diversity in the Top 16 that dumb people said would be full of Nightmare and Mitsurugi. Shout outs to Reptile not using Raphael. Shout outs to bad players that play bad characters not winning. Shout outs to MAMBA.

Congrats Xeph for 1st.
Congrats to all top 8. Especially Thermidor for a surprise placing
Congrats to Woahhzz for nearly letting my Leixia in Top 8.
Congrats to new players for showing up and enjoying themselves.

1st time meeting Beeneeweenees. Didn't know you knew of me, but good meeting you anyways.
Shinji - Thanks for the hype/support for my matches (Team Lex)
GGs to Ramon, Sandman, and Woahhzz. as well as HumanTyphoon, AmethystLady, and IRM for the long casual sets Sunday afternoon.

Special thanks go to Sporko for the ride, LP for his room key, Malice for the videos, and Rich for the room.

Said this on Facebook as well, but the biggest thing I took from NEC, was that no one is unbeatable. So many strong players means that anything can happen.

Back