[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Tag, I'm sure you'll just end up trying to mess me up like everyone else instead of singing the song, haha.

I may be slightly late. 12:30 or so. I'll donate either way. I have a feeling people won't show up until the afternoon as usual. I usually show up on time and everyone else trickles in hours later. heh.

Great gathering, had tons of fun!

Simone is coming up next week as well, Krayzie you willing to host another gathering this coming saturday?

Thanks for hosting as usual, Krayzie. I know there's always the hassle of clean-up, so it's greatly appreciated. Thanks for picking up the card for Nnamdi's family as well.

I had a great time seeing everyone again! ^___^
Hopefully I'll get to go up there again soon and we can all hit the bar after Wing-Stop!

He wont mind coming along with us. :P

Is you sure about that? Has he actually ever rolled out to a bar with a bunch of people that intend to get faded, while he stays sober? You can feel so left out cuz everybody else is in their drunken stupor and feeling themselves, while you are just sober and.....yeah. Anyway, this only means one thing.....we HAVE to get him to drink. Nothing fancy, just 1 or 2 beers.....come on Cedric, it ain't gonna kill you! Meanwhile I'll be fuckin with them adiosmuthafuckas and long island ice teas. This is a great idea Tag, but who else is down? I know this automatically excludes them youngins like Zodiac and a couple others from attending....sucks but....bwuhahahaha!!!

Man...... Whats with Calibur players and Long Island Ice Teas? I guess Tag won't be the only girl when we head out to the bar. As for Tag, if you can drag Cedric to the bar that alone is a miracle and I will respect you for that. I've been telling him that he is going to see a whole lot of that in the Airforce.

Alex: You won't have to worry about Cedric ordering a Long Island. I hear he's quite partial to the Cosmos.

Alex: Apple martinis are girly. Cosmos are girly. Long Island ice teas are not girly. Anyone can down 3 apple martinis or cosmos and be perfectly fine. But you're not downing 3 long islands without feeling the buzz.

Back