[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Damnit, Hates. I want to play you at full power. Get to practicing!

I won't be able to make it June 6th. Got a thing in Sacramento. Bleh. =/ Anyone have any plans on June 5th, though?

Dang Sora, wish I saw your message earlier.. maybe I'll try to head to Genver's later today. I'm going to try to get ShenRei to come, anyone else interested?

Don't forget people, today is the *last* day to sign up online for Evo2k9 and get 20 bucks off.

If you're going, I'm sure you'd like to save some money =)

http://evo2k.com/

So yesterday kinda fell through for a gathering, but I'd be down for something again today.

-Manta-

Are there any ppl on here in the East Bay? I'm in Emeryville...don't know anyone to practice with.

Yeah I work in emeryville and live on the order of oakland/berkeley/emeryville (the temescal area, right next to childrens hospital).

We all really need to have a gathering next week.

As usual, I can host small late night gatherings as long as people don't mind starting late (after 10pm or so). I just need a heads up since my schedule is pretty random and more occupied than the norm.

I'm in. My car's back in working condition again. Just post up when they'll be going on and I'll let you know if I can make it.

Brian and Cedric, when are you guys leaving for TIT? I haven't been keeping up with dates and all that but if you're still in town this weekend how bout a gathering at my place on Saturday? Let me know if this coming weekend works for you...

I was just about to go to sleep when I decided to check the norcal thread. Coincidence.

Brian is leaving the 10th, I am leaving the 11th. This saturday I have work scheduled but I will try to see if I can shift it so I can make it. I want as much practice as I can get to make absolutely sure all opposition is crushed.

Yeah, I want/need as much practice time as I can possibly get between now and then.

See what times ShenRei is willing to accommodate; I'd like to get in as much practice as possible before any real tournament. I'm also trying to get comfortable with Zas since no one (except one guy .. ) uses him.

So Zach/Brian/Alex sometime this week and then a larger gathering this Saturday? There are two setups at ShenRei's so that should work out pretty well.

I would be all about that any night, basically. Just let me know.

Back from a week long vacation. I must get games in this week.

I'm in for saturday, probably the last one I'll be able attend.

Another one of our OG Norcal folk is leaving? Damn, you'll be missed. I'll try to make it sometime this Saturday for a final farewell. It might be late because this Saturday is extremely weird (like being invited to a friend's wedding), but I will be there sometime that day.

You never explained why you're leaving. What's the story? If you want to share on this public forum, that is...

Back