[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Genver RUNS these street

Hey Sora! Well, I'm not sure if Jeff is going yet, but we could see if any SJ people are heading up, and can swing by in SF. But, I'll check in with him when I get the chance.

Please and thank you!

Suirad is here at my place now....come by and play him anytime. Especially between 5pm and 10:30pm as those are the hours that I'll be at work and he'll be here probably bored out of his mind. His number is (305) 766-3431. He's pretty good too!

I basically can't come until saturday after work. My day is booked tomorrow with errands in the morning + work at night, and then friday I already had plans made with friends I have to follow through on. SORRY SUIRAD. Make sure to bug Hajime! He's right across the way

Yo....is there anyone who hasn't bought a plane ticket to Vegas for EVO interested in a road trip there in a rental car? Just chip in for the car + gas and let's ride!

Suirad, Cedric, Hajime, and Alex over here now having good games. Suirad will be here all week, so if you wanna drop by and play him just give him or myself a call.

I'm busy most of Thursday day and all day Friday, so I won't be dropping by on those days.

Yeah so I am going to try and play Suirad today also. Uberleet, you should try to come up if you can also.

Nvm steph. Something came up and I ended up having to leave late from Las Vegas; wouldn't be able to make it to Saturday's gathering (arriving like Sunday midnight or something like that. :[)

Nvm steph. Something came up and I ended up having to leave late from Las Vegas; wouldn't be able to make it to Saturday's gathering (arriving like Sunday midnight or something like that. :[)

You can't make it up to Saturday's gathering but you should still play him. He is going to be at Krayzie's until Thursday from what I know so anytime before then would be a great time to play him. I think its more important to find people to play him during the week so he isn't bored off his ass than it is for a big gathering on Saturday. On that note, anyone who can roll up and play him today should.

Alex is right, Suirad will be here all week and actually if anyone is available weekdays then that is a better time, cuz i'll be at work and this poor guy will be here bored out of his mind.

Hates, you'll be back just in time to give Suirad the proper NorCal greeting that Cedric, Hajime, and Alex have already given him so far. Come by on any weekday, any time up until Thursday.

Alex thanks again for coming Wednesday and Thursday and playing all those games with Suirad.

So, gathering at my place today and tomorrow (Sunday). Come one, come all!

Shame that I'm missing out on all the EVO fun.

NorCal, show them all who is REALLY BOSS! Good luck!

Sweet! I can't wait to add my belated efforts to the work of the norcal welcoming committee...

whoever is going up there to play Darius during the week, take me with you kthx

Genver, you got a new phone number? I tried calling you but it doesn't seem to work. I remember you saying that you would ride up with me to EVO if I decided to go. I was going to tell you about Krayzie's plan.

What's Krayzie's plan? I'm about 40/60 on Evo right now.

Back