[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Damn liar, ditched us for a bday party!

Yeah man, I'm just shitty when it comes to plans and dates and stuff like that. I didn't remember the birthday party was Saturday until Joey's girl sent me a text reminding me about it a couple days ago. Sorry about that, but I did tell Keith on facebook when he asked that I had to go to the birthday party.

Oh well, someone should buy me a calendar/planner for a late Christmas present so I can put it on the wall and write down shit like this lol.

Still, fun times albeit short. Till next time gentlemen, Keith I guess it's till the next time you come visit your homeland. Do you know when that might be?

yessir I do, sometime around mid june and I'll be staying a little longer than this month. my friend stepan and I are making plans to road trip from new york back to san mateo during the summer, so I'll be available after I get home from it. but most definitely june.

anyway I have to say guys, it was a ton of fun seeing you all again. even though too many were still mia, I'm not stressing since it was christmas only a day before and everything. there is always next time. and believe me when I say there WILL BE a next time.

We need to have a gathering sometime. Maybe even a tourney! Who's with me?

Krayzie: Aren't you usually home around 5? Dropped by a couple times to say hi, but your lights are always out.

Beast: Sorry I couldn't make it, bro. Was hanging with the family. Didn't get your voicemail until way late. =(

We need to have a gathering sometime. Maybe even a tourney! Who's with me?

Krayzie: Aren't you usually home around 5? Dropped by a couple times to say hi, but your lights are always out.

Beast: Sorry I couldn't make it, bro. Was hanging with the family. Didn't get your voicemail until way late. =(

I go to work at 5pm, that's why the lights are always out lol. U should drop by on the weekend sometime, whenever you have time that is.

its all good brad. I can totally appreciate the family stuff, thats the majority reason why so many others were busy and I don't blame any of you for it. personally I had to give dad a little pressure to let me come out that early after christmas too. just figured I'd drop you a line in case you or tyler were around.

summer time is not that far off my peoples.

Cool. If it's around Bay Area San Francisco, let me know. I can come by if I am invited. Saturday I can spend some hours visiting strangers lol.

Krayzie: not sure if I am that good. been playing SC4 just for fun. the only thing i'm keeping is the experience from online. but witht the lag and everything, that slows down my reflex.

People still here?

If there are any gatherings either this week or the next I can pop by.

I think I can get my game back up to the level it was at before. :P

I'm going to be in NorCal on Saturday the 13th of February.
Any chance of meting up with you guys?

I'm going to be in NorCal on Saturday the 13th of February.
Any chance of meting up with you guys?

You couldn't have had any better timing. This is the weekend Tag is coming to visit Cedric and I was gonna hold a gathering. So yeah, you have a great chance of meeting up with us. See you in about 3 weeks dude!

I am down for Krayzie's on Feb 13. I need to meet Runis since I missed him the last time he visited us.

where's the SF people? let's play :)

gennnnver!! sf people are still around... i think wu is still up to hosting! although, you might expect some tekken 6 and sf4 into the mix of games, lol. ohhh, when is sora coming back anyways? we need a reunion!!

Oh shit, does this mean I need to pack MORE spider egg cookies this time?
We ran out way too fast last time.

Back