[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Dammit I guess i gotta make the drive two times now lol, im so lazy, we'll be there about 1 or 2pm.

Ok I'm gonna try to make it today too. About 1pm you said, Krayzie, at your place? Sure.

We should make a small tourney next week, double elimination, since I think I'm the weakest.

A small tourney sounds nice. We should post in the south california forums too to see if anyone could come from there as well. We could turn it into a gathering of a really good size if it gets planned early enough.

Im fiending so badly right now cant wait to get there. Practicing Just Umekis from mitsurugis 2K,B. I so hate getting comboed and RO'ed from that dam hit.

This gathering needs moar Voldo madness.

I'll be coming as well, pending a bummed ride from BART :p

Need to shake off that rust =)

-Manta-

You guys can do a tournament on saturday if you want but im not really planning to join. I've had my resolve set for awhile not to play in a tournament until after my life is more steady and I can start playing abit more seriously again.

Either that or i can join and play Vader or something just because. I'm so out of practice i don't want to shame Hilde.

It's cool, we'll just all play for fun then. We can do a tournament some other time. See you guys Saturday!

It's cool, we'll just all play for fun then. We can do a tournament some other time. See you guys Saturday!

So did Baskets take the wrong one?

I have the equipment to stream, but dunno if I want to spend my time setting that stuff up.

I will be bringing the video camera and recording stuffs.

Nice challenge on Sat. Impossible to beat. Definately big difference from online frames/timing. Gotta get used to the dpad on PS3 controller but I will also bring XBox game (and controller).

What time is this deal starting? I've got work til 5, so I'll probably make my way up after then. :)

...with cupcakes?

Nice challenge on Sat. Impossible to beat. Definately big difference from online frames/timing. Gotta get used to the dpad on PS3 controller but I will also bring XBox game (and controller).

Guess I'll bring both sticks and my copy of SCIV for Krayzie's 360 as usual. >_<

I have a CRT TV sitting around if we need another setup. Someone better help me bring this crap over / unload my car with me.

Back