[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Come & Ride the Mantis C

You going to organize some tournaments down there and show them how its done Bohnett?

Whew. I'm back! Who needs ass-whuppings before this tourney?

does this mean you actually own a ps3 now jason? you never took this much interest in sc4 until now.

naw, but hangin out wit tha crew might change my mind on that, esp. since I'm out in that area more and the normal modes of practice have been really rare...

Sorry I havent been posting people but as you can imagine I've been a little busy recently. My daughter, Madison Kate, is going on 3 months and is the glimmer in my eye. Its weird how I want to spend all my free time with here....

Excuses aside, I cant wait to get back in the swing of things and also to get my ass to some gatherings. Im sorely out of practice which does not a happy father make. Huge huge grats to placers for Nats (hah! rhymes). I noticed the tourney in Sac saturday which I probably wont be able to make. I would like to get together shortly after that though. Till then~

Oh and as promised a pic of Maddie: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_v0uflrahWqI/SdvAMi2js0I/AAAAAAAAAaA/Ze81vuGAIRQ/s400/116.JPG lol Easter

Send me a PM if you want to see more pics/vids of her :D

so for tomorrow, are we all still meeting at Krayzie's before we head to Sacramento?

me, sora, and wu have no ride... would you fine gentlemen want to help some short azn lads out?

So who's all planning to go to the tourney tomorrow? I've got room but i'd prefer to only have 4 in the car instead of 5. So far Manta's got one seat reserved, so I got room for 2 more....3 if we absolutely have no choice. Who else is driving up to Sac? If this tourney starts at 12pm I think we should meet up at my place around 10am and ready to roll.

If you guys are running late, give me a call. I doubt we'll start without most of NorCal here. Not that tourneys every start in time, right?

Sweet. Last minute, but it seems I got the day off. See you guys there.

Awesome Krayzie, it's appreciated ~ I might have a backup with Scamp to ride with him and Cedric ~ Either way we probably have two cars at a minimum unless we think more than 8-10 people from the bay are going. It's me, Genver, Dave, Cedric, Chris, and Alex going -- I also think I heard Wu / Sora can't make it ~

In any case I'll be at the El Cerrito Del Norte Bart station at 9:30 sharp ~ It shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to get to Sac from there. This should be epic indeed =)

EDIT: Holy crap frost, we posted at the exact same time ~ Maybe we'll get another heated Taki-Voldo rematch =)

-Manta-

EDIT: Holy crap frost, we posted at the exact same time ~ Maybe we'll get another heated Taki-Voldo rematch =)

Lol. It is indeed like a sign from the heavens that we shall butt heads once again in a tournament! Tournament seed or not, I still hope we could get some sort of casuals in at least. Those were indeed heated matches back in regionals man.

thats a pretty badass tv mfer. especially since its a dlp and has free shipping; that thing has to weigh like a hundred lbs so no matter how you look at it that is one monster deal.

I'm really surprised krayzie shook off that rust for the tournament. when this man brings the pro it is out of control.

Hey I'm new to the whole SC community. I mainly come from SRK and the Street Fighter community but since I work at Namco now I started getting way into SC. Anytime anyone from the Bay Area wants to play I am down. I live over in Oakland area but I am willing to travel around the Bay to meet up with people.

Back