[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Add me on XBL. HajimeOwari22. I had to make a new account for a Japanese XBL card.

RIP RO, JF crazy Yoshi. Welcome, simple Yoshi. Not complaining though. He's got some wacky, but decent stuff.

Not sure Reno's gonna make it on Saturday, but if we do, will there be any kind of gathering/session after the (side) tourney? Like at Krayzie's or whatever. Default is Krayzie's.

uh ya what? how long you been going to csus (im assuming) we coulda been kickin it hard for a much more extended period of time.

And ya 3AA for lei is x's old wrAA and her wrK is her sc4 11K. Pretty big changes to my overall line of play, but I like the new X. BB is pretty godlike, and 3B hits as far as seigs 3B haha.

So ya, aiman and matt and dan and I (sometimes kenn as well now I'm sure) get together for matches, I'll be sure to let you know next time on aim or somethin?

-orvn

I've only been at CSUS for about 7 months. :o

no 3a sounds like no fun haha I abused that shit so hard =P I'll still probably check her out anyway.

Definitely hit me up for matches :D I'm down to come play for sure.

I saw videos earlier of that weird guy at the Microsoft Store tourney from Joe's camera.

LOL

I remember witnessing that ~ it was somewhat... frightening =p

Count me in for Friday right after work (7pm or so, pending traffic)

-Manta-

ok so whats happening? when is southtown having sessions ,these i can go to any info is appreciated

Anybody who's going to my friday thing, if you have an extra lagless monitor feel free to bring it.

Back