[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Yeah, TNT/Thursday Night Throwdowns is a weekly marvel/SF tournament. Looks like we'll be having a Soul Calibur setup there as a non-tourney event, and if enough people are interested, we can start holding biweekly Wednesday tournaments there to alternate with the MGL ones.

So Xephukai is coming tomorrow at around 1pm. Cedric you wanna come by tomorrow also? I gotta go to work at around 5:30Loll so maybe you can get some games with him while I'm gone. Anyone else that wants to come by is also welcome.

So Xephukai is coming tomorrow at around 1pm. Cedric you wanna come by tomorrow also? I gotta go to work at around 5:30Loll so maybe you can get some games with him while I'm gone. Anyone else that wants to come by is also welcome.
So, change of plans, my friend is going to be driving to Frisco, with me. We'll be arriving around 12:00PM. I'll be kicking it with him and another friend of mine for a couple hrs. Krayzie, I'll call you around 2:00. maybe you can direct us to your pad around that time, so I can make it there. my friends will just drop me off, and he'll pick me up around 1AM sunday morning, to head back to Reno. So, I don't need to be swooped up, but I'll be coming to your pad and hoping cedric and whoever comes thru for some juicy SCV addiction.

So, again, I'll have to call you (my texting is fucked) at 2:0o. See you tomorrow.

So, change of plans, my friend is going to be driving to Frisco, with me. We'll be arriving around 12:00PM. I'll be kicking it with him and another friend of mine for a couple hrs. Krayzie, I'll call you around 2:00. maybe you can direct us to your pad around that time, so I can make it there. my friends will just drop me off, and he'll pick me up around 1AM sunday morning, to head back to Reno. So, I don't need to be swooped up, but I'll be coming to your pad and hoping cedric and whoever comes thru for some juicy SCV addiction.

So, again, I'll have to call you (my texting is fucked) at 2:0o. See you tomorrow.

Cool that works even better. See you tomorrow!

How much were we playing for? or was it something revolving around Jaiger?

You offered dinner matches and multiple people accepted. I'm down to change it to straight money though or something revolving around alcohol. Since if you won multiple dinner matches there would be no point in multiple people buying you dinner.

You offered dinner matches and multiple people accepted. I'm down to change it to straight money though or something revolving around alcohol. Since if you won multiple dinner matches there would be no point in multiple people buying you dinner.
yeah, we can discuss it today. I'm down for whatever.

Those of you who volunteered setups, please try to show up as soon as you can. I will be bringing two ps3+monitor setups, along with a streaming/recording setups.

For players, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER/STICK, otherwise you maybe stuck with using generic gamestop controller. If you are bringing your own controller, it's also a good idea to put tape+paper with your name on the bottom, so it doesn't get mixed up with others. =) Thanks.

Back