Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
I started Mirai Nikki today. At first I didn't really like it. As I'm not really into the imaginary friends kinda thing. But as they explained the concept and as it unfolds, it's kinda really cool! I'll probably be watching the whole thing.

Also I'm not really fond of the main chars, I don't like the main character's cowardice and especially his voice. But the girl is hella scary in episode 3 lol I liked that. Anyway guess they'll grow on me as I'm watching more.

Edit : The little clips after the ending are hilarious, really.
Edit : Lmao at the little kid sittin' on the toilet plotting on how to kill Yuno.

I'm finding hagure yuusha pretty yawn worthy lately. At first I was pleasantly surprised but the characters haven't gotten any depth to them and it's generally pretty blah. Having a cool main character can only go so far

Yeah, I am really hoping for a season two also.
Considering SAO is scheduled for 25 episodes, it'll be a bit... and I hope this season continues into the third/fourth LN's content.

That said, Binbougami Ga! is awesome. Who'da thought Kana Hanazawa could play such an effective jerk?

Considering SAO is scheduled for 25 episodes, it'll be a bit... and I hope this season continues into the third/fourth LN's content.

That said, Binbougami Ga! is awesome. Who'da thought Kana Hanazawa could play such an effective jerk?

what does papa kiki have to do with SAO? we were talking about papa,kiki

I've been reading the binbougami ga manga and it is very good. I plan to try the anime soon

Anyone here like GunxSword? I freaking love Van as a character.

It's a good show, I hate that they use the "no I was just knocked out." trope towards the end, we could have gotten to know some of the characters a little better, and the epilogue could be more complete, but it's a good show. Likable characters, good plot line, some nice Mecca battles and a decently crafted setting. I like how they set it up for a sequel at the end. Also, Carule gets props for being a sexy Latina. Never hear a lot of praise for it oddly. Has it ever aired on network television?

GunXSword hasn't been on TV in the US at all. It's not all that known actually. It's a weird western/mecha hybrid so i guess it makes sense. The name of the show is super simple so that may throw people off too. I mean 1 guy has a sword that looks like a gun, and the other guy has a gun that looks like a sword. Congrats lol.

I enjoyed it though, it was quite FUN. The mechs were kinda cool and i even like how the main character didn't eat a lot of food, but instead ate a lot of condiments because it's free.
Also love the final kill shot.

I liked GunXSword when I watched it years ago. I'm not sure how I would feel about it now but if you are just looking for great action and a pretty cool protagonist it is a better choice than most.

what does papa kiki have to do with SAO? we were talking about papa,kiki

I've been reading the binbougami ga manga and it is very good. I plan to try the anime soon

In case you haven't noticed, we're having at least three conversations here. I just picked up one of them, and here we are.

Oh, and you should try the anime. I haven't read the manga, but the show's rather well-paced.

I finished reading the manga GTO, Damn amazing. Didnt watch the anime but I know the manga and anime have different endings, I think.. I also finished the manga Usagi Drop and now watching the anime.

Back