Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
Gotham Knights was kind of weak, really. And had some really dumb shit in it besides.

Apparently in Japan Batman can fly and punch bullets out of the air.

Batman can do whatever they want him too. Some were different timelines, time in general, and the first was just what the kids say he did. All in all not actiony enough for Batman, too much bullet time, but it was good.

Iron Man looks nice, if they can do air battles like KARAS, than it wins by default. Wolverine on the other hand looks like a bad DMC anime, and DMC was BAD to begin with.

They were all Nolanverse Batman as far as I can tell, but meh. Not huge on Batman to begin with.

I'll give them one thing, though: with the dub voice being consistent across all stories it's also wildly inappropriate for half the Bruce Waynes on display. Enough that I actually laughed out loud when the first bishonen Bruce opened his mouth.

Also started watching Sketchbook aka Catspotting and the first Slayers series. Both have been reasonably enjoyable so far.

If they wind-up being as good as the Gotham Knight it's all good. I'm honestly not a fan of the Wolverine's design though, If it weren't for them claws you wouldn't know it was him.

You got ninja scroll in my wolverine! You got wolverine in my ninja scroll!

Looking at these images
fairytailfcbannerug5.jpg

jg-fairy-tale.jpg

I'm inclined to believe you. There seems to be some definite one piece/bleach inspiration going on here. Probably will be huge in say... 5, 6 years? But man, I'm tied of watching shows where the lead characters are kids. But you know are they supposed to be kids, I can't even tell.

Also that kid seems to have stolen Chipp Zanuff's clothes.

Just finished the manga Blame! That shit was FIRE. I loved everything about it, the way they conducted the story, the characters, and the art. Seriously the art for this is probably rivaled by Berserk as the best art in manga PERIOD.

Wouldn't that be a good indication that you should stay as far away as possible from it?

I was leaning towards the same conclusion here, if it's anything like Bleach or Naruto, especially NOW, than it's fair to say Fairy Tale is a bust.

However i know it isn't because it'll be like Rave Master ebcause it's from teh Rave Master guy, and the fact that his style is almost a mirror of the One Piece style that means it'll be as awesome as One Piece, or it will look like a shit copy and suck.

I was leaning towards the same conclusion here, if it's anything like Bleach or Naruto, especially NOW, than it's fair to say Fairy Tale is a bust.

However i know it isn't because it'll be like Rave Master ebcause it's from teh Rave Master guy, and the fact that his style is almost a mirror of the One Piece style that means it'll be as awesome as One Piece, or it will look like a shit copy and suck.

Get a job.

Just finished the manga Blame! That shit was FIRE. I loved everything about it, the way they conducted the story, the characters, and the art. Seriously the art for this is probably rivaled by Berserk as the best art in manga PERIOD.

Yea man Blame! is boss stuff. I re-read it like a month after I first read it to get a better idea on the story (plus it's fun to look at the cool drawings anyway). It's kinda similar to Berserk as far as having a lone badass for a main character and a dark atmosphere (it's different in other ways of course).

I don't like the author's other works as much or even close to as much but you might wanna check out Biomega, Noise, Abara, etc cause you may enjoy them more than I did. I liked Biomega and Noise more than Abara though. Blame^2 and Blame NSE are cool but are only one chapter each

From what I've seen, Kimi ni Todoke is probably going to be the best show this season. By no means anything absolutely outstanding, but worth watching. Kampfer is pretty bad if you are expecting any sort of seriousness, but i just find Horie Yui, Tamura Yukari, Nana Mizuki, and Mamiko Noto being total assholes to be really hilarious.

Kimi seems good i agree, but I like Sasameki Koto lol. Kobato is good CLAMP light heartedness and Railgun.

Cross Game is still on and it's great

Episode 3 of kampfer is pure win. If it keeps up like this, I might actually finish a battle anime for once.

Back