Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
The Devil Survivor 2 game is tied for my personal 2012 GOTY. The anime should be fun. I like the figure though I don't collect them myself (partly cause they are so expensive lol).

This is another anime I'm looking forward to, Attack on Titan:

the manga is really good and the trailer shows some impressive animation

I watched the first episode of Yuusha, It really didn't impress me too much.

I liked the idea, the visuals (excluding the hero that wears clothes that are 2 sizes larger than it should) and the music but I really didn't like that, even when I like the premise "war develops economy", is difficult to get into the setting when there is not war at all.

They should at least show some of the battlegrounds. I mean, war improves certain economic factors and such but meanwhile cities and people burn (not just some random farm).

Sure there are some countries safe but what happens with the cities involved in the war (those that are being attacked). It left the impression everyone is living happily, even those on first line that recieve food from other countries. Theyre are just talking about benefits, theyre not showing the other face of the coin.

Also didn't like "otaku" jokes: dakimakura, pervert old mentor talking about flat chest...it kind of break the immersion.

Anime lulz. One from Naruto, other from SAO...

128171_v0_460x.jpg
128116_v0_460x.jpg

Anyways, Magi is fun. 3rd episode and I already like it.

Loving how every character is likeable and/or relatable in some way.
I make the same face my avi every time I'd finished an episode.

Stein's Gate is awesome. I bought the bluray box sets for it

If only Robotics Notes was half as good :P

Did you any you know when the new Neon Genesis movie is coming out?
If you're talking about Rebuild 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo, it's out in Japanese theaters and has been since November. DVD will probably hit sometime around April(in Japan), Blu-ray in May or June if they do it the way the did 1.0, 1.01, and 1.11. Maybe we'll get 3.33 here in the states some time late this year.

If you're talking about 4.0...2014 for a theater release in Japan if we're lucky?

Can someone please explain THIS to me?

I've watched all of Soul Eater and I've never seen this opening before... Did Soul Eater get a reboot or something?

I had to observe another fine lady, Kagura Mikazuchi, she is another fine example of a wife I'd like to have, forget Erza...Kagura is by far better.

AZ

I've just noticed that any anime with a so called Harem always has to have a friggin beach scene. -.-

But lets admit it- It's fun to look at :3
So, any favorite Harem Animes guys?

Back