Official 8WayRun Podcast Finally Coming?

• Admin
Yeah, we've actually been wanting to do this for a long time; but with the lack of news in Soul Calibur IV, as well as the inability to get people together, things just never came together.

Well now its 2 years later, and a new Soul Calibur is coming! New information is coming out regularly and interests are peaked. The first episode of our new podcast will be recorded live over Justin.TV sometime after E3 this week.

Naturally, the topic will be the recently announced Soul Calibur V; what we can speculate, our hopes and what this really means for all of us. The planned speakers during this first episode are set to be myself, and Idlemind over Skype. The system I have put together works on Skype, so in the future we could potentially do some conference calls; hopefully with Project Soul and Namco themselves. If you have any topics and/or questions you would like answered, feel free to mention them to us.

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Ya. I love the site but I would love to see an IGN/SRK style article posting of important info such as this to help give people incentive to bookmark us and check daily for announcements, we also need to make sure it has a reasonable flow of daily posts (but that will be easier when SC5 nears, where as now there's only a few things to discuss and highlight). We have amazing content, but we need to keep pushing how this info reaches people (not to say this isnt one of the best laid out gaming forums I've ever seen)

On the podcast, real good stuff, love the split vid with chat so viewers at home feel involved. I also prefer Idlemind in audio form. Only issue was with audio conflicts over video playing, I could not hear you guys over the video playing.

I wasn't able to watch it because I had to work but I watched a bit of it on YT. You guys did a great job and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Ya. I love the site but I would love to see an IGN/SRK style article posting of important info such as this to help give people incentive to bookmark us and check daily for announcements, we also need to make sure it has a reasonable flow of daily posts (but that will be easier when SC5 nears, where as now there's only a few things to discuss and highlight). We have amazing content, but we need to keep pushing how this info reaches people (not to say this isnt one of the best laid out gaming forums I've ever seen)

On the podcast, real good stuff, love the split vid with chat so viewers at home feel involved. I also prefer Idlemind in audio form. Only issue was with audio conflicts over video playing, I could not hear you guys over the video playing.

There's already information on the front page of this forum for people to check out.

Also, since this site is only devoted to one game, there's not going to be alot of actual news to post. There's also nothing that's stopping anyone from creating content to have posted. Just let somebody know.

I also could not hear them during the parts where a video was played, but I am sure that can be worked out easily.

I also think it would be a good idea to also convert the clip into audio for people to download. That way people will have the option to either watch or listen.

Please mention Tag Battle!!! and if Sophi is the new nightmare

Sophitia becoming the new Nighty... was just what I'd been thinking towards.
I have a vision of how there can be a hypothetical wall-jump combat system. I might have mentioned it on some other thread someplace else. Should I explain that here on this thread?

Great work with the podcast. Disappointed with some of the youtube comments. The length is fine and it's great to see Jaxel and Idlemind live. Maybe set a time in stone so that we can all get pumped up for the next show, rather than starting it spur of the moment. Also, props for the "breaking news" segment because showing that new video was exactly what you should have done.

Yeah good stuff. Get a little creative if you guys want to, it will make the show more fun. Are you going to post these podcasts on the soulcalibur facebook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back