Official Discussion for SC4 Tier List And Character Guides

Whaaaa? Sets is tons better than Voldo and Kilik because she fucks both of their worlds up! I think she's at least on the level of Ivy also. Kilik and Voldo are overrated.

Setsuka is a good character, but she's not on Ivy's level. How many people have actually done anything with Setsuka compared to Ivy?

How many people who play with Sets travel, though? All the Ivy players either travel or are regional.

And I understand the whole thing about displaying the power, but the general consensus about Amy is that the bitch is bananas when DK and Thugish (and prob Chiyo soon enough) are he only tournament players who do well with her. Fuck, SU was the only beastly Kilik.

It's not my fault Setsuka players don't travel. Maybe they would if she was a better character.

Why bother with a tier list? Everyone knows that Yoshimitsu owns all :sc1yos1:

Joking, of course... Sort of :p

In the end, skilled player>unskilled player. True that some characters are stronger, faster, or more versatile than others, but it's never enough to say one character WILL win against another. In the end, it's up to the players. Practice makes better.

Setsuka is a good character, but she's not on Ivy's level. How many people have actually done anything with Setsuka compared to Ivy?

thats faulty logic, sorry. People's performance with a particular character doesn't speak for the character's strenght.

hilde is retardedly OP and she's only won like...1 major?

ChiyoFR likes this.
AH AH AH AH AH
So guys, who do you think si the best between Chiyo and Kayane ?!?
This is an interresting question ! I'll say 6-4 advantage to Kayane.
AH AH AH AH AH

ChiyoFR likes this.
AH AH AH AH AH
So guys, who do you think si the best between Chiyo and Kayane ?!?
This is an interresting question ! I'll say 6-4 advantage to Kayane.
AH AH AH AH AH
Being Chiyo's #1 fan I'm offended by this comment. I'll be fair and say it's 5-5. But Chiyo will always be #1 in our hearts.

Top Tier - Ivy, Setsuka, Amy, Voldo, Sophie

High-Mid - Hilde, Kilik, Cass, Cervy, Yoshi, Asta, Mitsu

Mid - X, Sieg, NM, Taki, Lizzy,

Low-Mid - Raph, Maxi, Yun, Tira,

Low - Mina, Zas, Talim, Rock,

Just Sayn.
The Top Tiers have all their bases covered and have little bad matchups, none with crazy disadv
HighMid are all capable characters, but wether its being able to land your big combo (hilde Kilik), JFs (Cervy Yoshi), or just Raw 50/50 (Asta Mitsu) these character are kept from top.
Mid are all good characters, but their ability depends more on you reading your opponent properly as opposed to raw matchups. X Sieg Taki NM are example of characters that take Risks depending on opponents habits.
Low Mid Are like above, depend on player, but dmg and frames keep them from getting any better.
Low Tier are Low Tier, but can still make things happen.

Left Algol and SW out for Obvious reasons. This to me is the BEST and most Accurate Tier List. Hilde/Kilik are NOT TOP. Taki is NOT LOW. Setsuka is Beast like Ivy.

Thank You

Top Tier: Hilde, Setsuka, Ivy, Amy, Voldo, Sophitia, Darth Vader.
Upper Mid: Algol, Kilik, Cassandra, Cervantes, Astaroth, Yoshimitsu, Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu, Taki, Lizardman.
Mid: Xianghua, Siegfried, The Apprentice.
Lower Mid: Raphael, Nightmare, Zasalamel, Tira.
Bottom: Yun-Seong, Rock, Maxi, Talim, Seong Mi-na, Yoda.

Back