Official "I Hate Shura" thread

Official "I Love Shura" Thread

Are you tired of the same old pirating? The same old soulless dual-wielding old man, year after year, wielding two mismatched swords and seeking what was lost but will never be again?

It's time for a change in Soul Calibur. It's time for a separation from the failed pirating and policies of the past. It's time for a better tomorrow. And a tomorrow with Shura is a better tomorrow for you and me. It's time for a change.

FACT:
Cervantes took the SOUL of his own daughter, Ivy.

FACT:
Cervantes voted with President Bush 90% of the time.

FACT:
Cervantes does not, in fact, own even one single pair of assless chaps. Shura owns two, both in stylish shades of blue.

FACT:
Shura has a longer reach both in Washington and in her offhand than Cervantes.

Is this the kind of dual-wield representative you want in YOUR Soul Calibur? I say no, my fellow 8-way runners. I say no.

So when you're going through your character select screen and you're thinking that you need two swords to slice and dice that overpowered Sophitia, go for the choice with the longer reach, the double-Ds, and the lovable skull on her shoulder. An "A" button on Shura is an "A" button for tomorrow.

You've opened my eyes... I never knew what a cold-hearted person Cervantes... I thought he was misunderstood when he took his daughter's soul... but voting for Bush 90% of the time... I could NEVER forgive him for that XP.

...for those on the fence there are hairy tits out there somewhere for you .....

Dude no, that would be the worst lol. Can you imagine one of these chicks in HD graphics with little hairs stickin out of their costume? Awful.

Actually now that I think about it, that should be a CaS item, to go along with some of those manly lookin female faces they got.

If that were the case I would spam more lows than a rugi scrub because I would hate to see armor break....Scratch that I would just lose because I would hate to see what's down below o_0

I don't hate or love her.
The outfit is kinda weird though... Like she's suffering a serious wardrobe malfunction with the top doesn't really match the bottom. The top is like a Samurai warrior and then under the purple belt she wears this ridiculously tight G-string and leather pants?

I did not know 'Samurai Gay Bar fashion' was the style in th year 1575

Shura is a suicide version of Cervantes. Why the hell would I want a long range version of iGDR on a stage permits ring outs? Plus they could easily just fix the range for Senor Leon in SCV without having to use this abomination. Not posting an arguement, but Namco needs to insure us that they'll use original move sets for bonus characters. I don't want to play as a retarded clone character that doesn't even use the bad-ass Spaniard flintlock pistol Cerv uses, and is instead replaced with another katana. Even if Cervantes did vote for Bush, steal Ivy's Soul, and doesn't have as long a reach as a dual-wielding lolurai, his rep surpasses this futanari. =_=

Back