Official SCV Stage Discussion

Oh, that's dumb. Omega Pyrrha should fight like a style that's not 90% similar to something already have. And is it "Alpha Pat" or "Alpha Patroklos"?

Edit: And Pat fights like Setsuka? I knew he was gay.. lol
If you want to check out the Abel Cunningham post, here ya go.
Just scroll down and look for his post with the Sophitia image.

A stage, I had not seen in motion before. It's the night version of the colosseum where that Mitsu's 2P screencap was taken. It now has ring outs. (the second fight at 3 minute mark)

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0hsrA9X-Yz8#t=183s

edit. a low quality screencap, just in case the video gets taken down
sc5col.JPG

You see it also on the thread of 2p costumes in the SCV section,Mitsu 2p is there

Also another video show the "Greek" (seem very Olympus) stage, an infinite stage all with greek temples and clouds everywhere, surely Elysium stage

Yeah.. Seeing aPatroklos' art in that video kinda confirms on some level that Kilik and Elysium are in. I dunno.

Nice stages, though.. I'd actually like if the night version of the colesseum actually echoed a bit. Not as bad as the video was, but.. :b

NEW STAGE!! I think it belongs to Pyrrha Omega though,

NEW STAGE.PNG

The name of her OST is "Adorned With Evil"
Alpha Patroklos' is "Virtuous Heart"

SONG NAMES!.PNG

Edit:
I found the video! I took screencaps of it last night:
  • Kilik vs Elysium; They are in fact mimics -_____-
  • Alpha Patroklos vs Pyrrha Omega; Pyrrha Omega has a very weird looking style, I expect her style to be given to alot of male CaS.
  • Edgemaster vs Ezio; Ezio whopped ass!
  • Maxi vs Misturgi; they fight on Elysium's Stage, and her OST "Sacred Dawn" is amazing.

Edit 2:
Elysium's Stage name is Utopia Of The Blessed.
Kilik's OST is "Samsara: The Wheel Of Eternity

ELYSIUM.PNG

missing one stage . it's between astral chaos , and tower of glory:most holy dichotomy.

when i go through the stages , and then the background music, ezio's + dampierre's bgm is there .. but they don't have a corresponding stage .

I might be a minority here, but I'm disappointed with some of the stage offerings. I think the stages are wonderful, but I hate the fact that they simply repeated stages by putting them under a different time of day.

Ancient Citadel: Peacetime = Ancient Citadel: Under Siege
Denevér Castle: Eye of Chaos = Denevér Castle: Assault
Unknown Forest = Unknown Forest: Dark Night
Mt. Fuji the Holy: Hidden Dragon = Penitentiary of Destiny

I'd rather they'd bring back a handful of stages like the Ice Coffin, Jyurakudai Villa, or the Distant Marsh than to do this day/night variation. If I were them, I would have made a time of day an option for a select number of stages, instead of making day and night versions like this. I also hope that Dampierre's Voiceless Volpe Stage comes back as dlc; I kind of expected it to come back when he was announced as a bonus.

I'm also disappointed that there's only four tier stages. I'm not saying half of the available stages should be multi-tier, but I think they should've given more than just 4 in a game that supposedly offers about 27 stages. I could imagine fighting in the Jyurakudai Villa and ringing out an opponent brings them to a lower level with no ringouts (possibly endless).

Mt. Fuji the Holy: Hidden Dragon = Penitentiary of Destiny
You are well aware that these are in different locations in Asia.

But I can somewhat agree and disagree. I think they should lean towards the Soul Edge approach and have the stages alternate in time by each round, or at least some of them. Also like how VF4 did with Akira's stage.

But I can agree that each character should have a distinct stage to themselves rather than sharing it. but I can assume that some of the stages were based solely on the story.

I'm also disappointed that there's only four tier stages. I'm not saying half of the available stages should be multi-tier, but I think they should've given more than just 4 in a game that supposedly offers about 27 stages. I could imagine fighting in the Jyurakudai Villa and ringing out an opponent brings them to a lower level with no ringouts (possibly endless).
I would love a multi-tiered stage that has walls on one tier and endless on the other. It would be so useful for training mode.

Back